• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Do you think theres a difference in quality of manufacturers of oxycodone?

Here in Canada anyone who attempts a CEW on T1s is in for a nasty suprise. T1s have 15mg of caffeine for every 8mg codeine phosphate, so if you want a dose of 100mg codeine you are forced to also ingest 200mg caffeine. One of my friends attempted to dose with 400mg codiene and ended up in a very unpleasant space with a massive caffeine OD.

As I understand it, there's no quick easy and widely availiable method to get the caffeine out, unfortunately...

Here in Canada anyone who attempts a CEW on T1s is in for a nasty suprise. T1s have 15mg of caffeine for every 8mg codeine phosphate, so if you want a dose of 100mg codeine you are forced to also ingest 200mg caffeine. One of my friends attempted to dose with 400mg codiene and ended up in a very unpleasant space with a massive caffeine OD.

As I understand it, there's no quick easy and widely availiable method to get the caffeine out, unfortunately...
Wash the crushed pills with dcm,chloroform or acetone to dissolve the caffeine,let pill mass dry then proceed as per usual cwe

Does that actually work? I had done some experiments with direct extraction of crushed pills, nut only ever managed to make a mess.

I know for certain that one can dissolve crushed T1 in hot water, then vaccuum filter it on a Buchner loaded with packed Celite. You can also add Celite to the aqueous pill mixture. The use of liberal amoints of celite helps to stop the pill binders from gumming up the Bucnher funnel, and lets you do an extraction in a reasonable timeframe.

Afterwards, chill to 0C in a freezer, give it a vigorous mixing to encourage precipitation of APAP, and then run a 2nd Buncher to remove the precipitated (good quality!) acetaminophen.

Initially I conbsidered a DCM extract to pull the caffeine basify, and follow with more DCM. I actually realized that diethyl ether can selectively extract the codeine free base with good selectivity, leaving the caffeine mostly in solution, So I then would basify with some sodium carbonate and do a whole mess of ether extractions. End product is easily 85-90%+ purity, if not better, the main contaminats being around 10% caffeine and a percent or two acetaminophen.

Problem is, DCM and ether are not what I would consider to be "readily available". You can't go to a drugstore and buy a liter of diethyl ether any more.

DCM can be found in many paint thinner combos, with its low BP I imagine distillation wouldn’t be too difficult to obtain DCM pure enough for this purpose. I hear some of them can foam on distillation depending on other ingredients so look over the back to see what they add.

-GC

DCM can be found in many paint thinner combos, with its low BP I imagine distillation wouldn’t be too difficult to obtain DCM pure enough for this purpose. I hear some of them can foam on distillation depending on other ingredients so look over the back to see what they add.

-GC
DCM paint stripper's are being replaced with benzyl alcohol

I've experienced this with genéric oxycodone and OC purdue oxy. Those pills were the fucking bomb.

Thing is though the variations aren’t really ones that can be attributed to potency.

For my comparisons of adderall to generic, the duration was noticeably different, potency WAY different (talking 3-4x more), and overall effect one that seems better focused, more social, just better at any potency level.

For Suboxone with generic, there’s a lack of energy that I associate with brand name, some generics can’t cover my tolerance even at 4x the dose (I was once using .5mg Suboxone a day and 2mg of generic still had me in withdrawals til I could get brand name again) but the worst of it all is the pressure headaches. With any generic I get this nasty pressure headache that isn’t there with the brand name, no adjusting of dosages changes this.

Idk I just can’t believe it’s all down to a 20%+/- variation in dosage. I’m sure that’s part of it but there’s more to this story.

I could see the generic Indian labs using much less pure product.

-GC
I believe its the fake lemon flavor in the generic subs which can cause headaches, pretty sure that's the excuse I used to get brand names back in the day after reading that online