• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Do you think Bluelight should form a political party?

That Hezbollah flag is FUCKING GANGSTER! They'd have my vote based on the flag alone, who gives a fuck if they want to blow up Israel or Birmingham or whatever it is they're up to these days.

Fucking hell crackhead I know that post is wrong on so many fucking levels but I'm in stitches here. Brilliant. =D

Well if your up for this il donate 50 quid to the concept and even a BL donation o matching value just to make the mods moove there ass xP

have to do both tho -_- il help where possible

Half the ego is just saying we started a political party xP cool as sliced bread yeye!

I think we should do it. If only for the status.

I'd have to decline that kind offer with a stylish speech plagiarised from a competent bullshitter - doesn't the position appeal to your good self in any way ? ;)

Only if I could get it through a coup d'etate =D

Whats this statement we need to write up?

got examples of others?

As for Bluelight not agreeing. thats bs. we agree and have similar values and thoughts as one-another. there are obviously some who dont. It wouldnt be hard to build a general set of criteria that everyone (majority) would agree on.

im not taking no for an answers il push until i fall over xP

Last edited:
That Hezbollah flag is FUCKING GANGSTER! They'd have my vote based on the flag alone, who gives a fuck if they want to blow up Israel or Birmingham or whatever it is they're up to these days.

Nah, the Red Army Faction have the best flag in my opinion (go on, hands up, who thought RAF meant Royal Air Force! =D)

474px-RAF-Logo.svg.png

Sounds like fun. I love voting and such. Makes me feel like a contributing member of society. A consciously aware American citizen who has a choice and an opinion in global matters affecting our world today such as global warming, the energy crisis, same sex marriages, and the trade embargo with Cuba.

Fidel Castro is a powerful man and that is why I vote.

As for voting on bluelight. Yeah, I think it would be cool.

Ha! I've just realised that in order for me to vote for our political party I'd have to become a British citizen.

Currently I have a permenant visa. I chose to keep my American citizenship rather than become a British Citizen.

Damn and blast! Tis a small price to pay my friends. I would actually become a British citizen for the BL movement.

I would put my hand up for some backroom advisor role.

I have some experience in public transport reform..
4a03068r.jpg

Public health initiatives..
opium.gif

and counter terrorism...
joe_midget.jpg

Can we have a paramilitary-wing? Sounds like fun. I love paramilitary-wings and such. Makes me feel like a contributing member of society. Like her.

women1.jpg

Fidel Castro is a powerful man and that is why I vote

Daniel Ortega was democratically elected in Nicaragua, yet the US chose to embargo their goods because he wasn't the person they wanted in charge. They even gave funds to rebels (the contras_ to overthrow the democratically elected government (& not for the first time Allende in Chile ring any bells). So any comments about trade embargos with Cuba just comes across as the US being the world's bully (or as Bill Hicks saw it, Jack Palance in Shnane! =D)

not to mention that Raúl Castro is el presidenté not Fidel :D

Daniel Ortega is the current president of Nicuragua, did you mean Noriega?

Can we have a paramilitary-wing? Sounds like fun. I love paramilitary-wings and such. Makes me feel like a contributing member of society. Like her.

women1.jpg

Yeah short skirts guns guns & a " fuck me now for tomorrow I may die" attitude has a certain kind of revolutionary appeal :D

"Yeah short skirts guns guns & a " fuck me now for tomorrow I may die" attitude has a certain kind of revolutionary appeal"

Unless it's a Taliban suicide bomber.

Daniel Ortega is the current president of Nicuragua, did you mean Noriega?

Ortega is defo in power but I beleive has become a staunch supposter of Chavez and Moralez despite leaning towards the yankees side initially, so maybe (I don't know for sure as I've never read too much into it) the Americans have imposed some sort of embargos on the country just because they've been supporting their neighbours, which America don't get along with too well?

Answers on a postcard....

aye but fnb was talking about the contras which was def noriega wasn't it?