• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

do you rub your clit

sometimes i find it kinda gross when a chick does it... especially if shes still horny after i've blown my load.. i generally can't go back in for a second round, so if i dont do the job straight up, theres no second round.

For some reason, after i blow, the thought of sex repulses me, and im quick to put my undies back on and retire.

sometimes i find it kinda gross when a chick does it... especially if shes still horny after i've blown my load.. i generally can't go back in for a second round, so if i dont do the job straight up, theres no second round.

For some reason, after i blow, the thought of sex repulses me, and im quick to put my undies back on and retire.

You don't sound very fun in the bedroom....

I always rubbed my ex's clit while I was fucking her...sometimes she pushed my hand off though....so maybe it's better sometimes without it? But other times she pushed my hand off only to do it herself. She seemed to enjoy it lots.

damn women... they are so damn hard to please compared to guys. we just want to fuck or get head. and we are easy to please. but back on topic, non of my girlfriends have liked me rubbing their clit, i mean it sounded to me like they enjoyed it but after a minute at most they push my hand away, if it feels so good why dont they want you doing it?..

Too intense of a feeling. You have to back off sometimes. Think about when and just after you get off, it is too much to have a girl continue to rub the head of your penis? Is it more sensitive than it was before? Same thing.

;)
why when im by myself yes. But im usually so worn out from being with my SO that I dont even think about it . He does it for me if he thinks thats what i want.

ah yeah that makes perfect sense... so i should do it still just very calmly?

I do.. depends. I get off in a range of ways.. it's not necessary but it feels good..

damn women... they are so damn hard to please compared to guys. we just want to fuck or get head. and we are easy to please. but back on topic, non of my girlfriends have liked me rubbing their clit, i mean it sounded to me like they enjoyed it but after a minute at most they push my hand away, if it feels so good why dont they want you doing it?..

Maybe it's not women being hard to please, perhaps your technique sucks. Sometimes during oral or hand play I have to make a guy stop because it feels too intense... so good it hurts but not quite in a good way. I had one dude that would hold me down while he went down on me... oh man sensory overload that lead to explosive orgasms. However most times it's because she is feeling too sensitive down there or you're doing something wrong.

^Indeed. When rubbing a woman's clitoris it's important to remember not to rub too hard, as we're very delicate down there.

^Indeed. When rubbing a woman's clitoris it's important to remember not to rub too hard, as we're very delicate down there.

Yeah, as I understand it, the clitoris has more concentrated nerve endings compared to a penis. Hence why men are rough with their penises and women are delicate with their clitorises.

Obviously there are some exceptions, some men are more sensitive, and some women are very rough with themselves, but that's just natural variety.

A fantastic way for women to orgasm. Certainly the way they have had the most private practice with. And It's different for them, a solo orgasm for a woman just is'nt getting one out.
It's much, much more than that. We are wired differently. This is my pitch to men just sit, don't interfere, and marvel at god's most beautiful creature cumming in harmony with the universe around her. Let me explain,
It means all the world to me, as I love to watch with unbridled excitement, at this beautiful, naughty act, that takes place in many stages. A woman is never more exposed, pure emotional and physical nakedness. Very few of us men are lucky, enough to enter her private nirvana, that is hers, and hers alone.
In our culture, there is so much stigma guilt and shame, and denial about solo female orgasm, it is working hard to make it societal taboo. Cultural strains and religious dogma strive to make this a lonely, feeble practice, done only out if utter desperation. But,much to society's chagrin, instead it greatly enhances and intensifies the amazingly hot build-up of the process itself. Thanks Society!
It's strange, No matter the women's age, I appreciate the initial ingrained nervousness and hesitation. Sometimes instead there will be small ritual actions that have developed over time to help cope with her initial feelings. It's at this point that I'm nervous as well, trying hard to not in intrude upon this most intimate of scenes. I'm no fool, I realize that my repeated, deeply satisfying intrusions earned the invitation, just as as they have for you. Now, her movements are culminating in the crazy multifaceted expression of love, passion, energy, and this is amazing sexual escalation begins for her. Tousling hair, throwing the bra, staring at the naval. Any any of this time , there will be little rubbing of the clit, fingering the pussy. Just laying there thinking, smiling, getting naked. Somehow, she has worked herself into a comfortable spot.
She starts to play with her nipples and stomach and a little pussy play. This begins an incredible dance that when of course when you are sure, positive its time for the orgasm.....she stops. I don't know why, maybe she just loves that feeling. Easing back in the clit seems like it wants to take control. Soon...yes, she is powerless, rubbing faster and fast faster, making beautiful silly faces that you will never forget. You can fell a warmth from her, all the way where you are watching from her warmth, here breathing, her muscles, her pussy, all cumming all over all becoming part of our universe. Creating a blanket of warmth and love and in fact, becoming part of that universe. If I'm invited I want to be in that part of our universe forever.
Now thats a drug. And since it's a drug Here you go Blue Light

Sometimes...

But here is food for thought for you...
For A LONG time I always thought that it was "rude" to do that during sex because it sen the message that the person wasn't doing a good enough job on their own. Any merit to that?
I'm learning that it seems more to be a turn on to the partner more than anything...
Sometimes...

But here is food for thought for you...
For A LONG time I always thought that it was "rude" to do that during sex because it sen the message that the person wasn't doing a good enough job on their own. Any merit to that?
I'm learning that it seems more to be a turn on to the partner more than anything...