• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you like the pins and needles of a morphine injection?

Do you like the pins and needles of a morphine injection?

• Yes

Votes: 55 44.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Never had that effect

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Never shot morphine before

Votes: 52 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pins and needles

when you hit a shot perfectly, the pins and needles are a rare but great feeling.....i ran outta veins so i rarely get that... dilaudid also gives you that effect if you slam em..the 4's

I've only shot morphine once, and I didn't know that it felt like this, as opposed to heroin/Dilaudid/whatever. So..yeah, it scared the shit out of me. But now that I know the effects, I'm sure I would love it.

I've only injected MS IR 30mg pills crushed up. A lot of them. Felt a lot of great rushes, but never pins and needles.

Yes, I enjoy it immensely.

If you don't, then the last thing I'd recommend for shooting is Ketamine ;)

I found shooting ketamine to be nothing like morphine at all. Personally I really don't like the pins & needles of morphine (but it gets you high quick & I have a bit of a needle fetish, so I still shoot it anyway), but never had any issues with shooting K. I don't do it anymore because I always found the rush was totally worthless - you can't appreciate a rush if when it comes on you have idea anymore who you are or what you're doing ;) ..I think ket's much more fun snorted or IM'd, better duration - trying to do follow up IV shots with fucked up K vision squinting through one eye is just rubbish!