• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you like the pins and needles of a morphine injection?

Do you like the pins and needles of a morphine injection?

• Yes

Votes: 55 44.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Never had that effect

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Never shot morphine before

Votes: 52 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Mandrake

Bluelighter
I don't know if this occurs with morphine vials. I'm talking about a simple cold water extraction of say, around a 60mg dose of morphine sulphate.

Sure everybody likes the euphoria. But what about the rush of pins and needles on the top of your head, the palms of your hand, and the bottom of your feet? Does anybody enjoy that??? It definately don't enjoy it myself. It's like you feel the first initial split-second rush of euphoria and then someone is sticking you with needls all over and it kills the buzz. Just me or what? :|

It's funny because a few mates of mine hated that feeling and they actually warned me that I would feel this "uncomfortable" pins and needles sensation after I had a shot.

I love it though! And how content you feel when it subsides.... oh man wheres the number of my guy... ;)

Yeah its great. I usually feel it from tar though, but its basically the same. For me, its an inseparable part of the rush and overall feeling.

Maybe it's not filtered enough? I don't know how that's posible since the liquid is double filtered and nearly transparent. I can shoot a couple Knoll 8's, or a quarter-gram of dope and get a great needleless rush(or at least I used too) - it's more of a flushing rush of warmth. but something with morphine... it actually feels like literal needles are being pinned into my feet and palms where I can't itch. The top of my head I can deal with because I can itch it. For the people that like that feeling, when you shoot morphine sulphate is the mixture in the barrel milky or transparent? And how many mg's are you booting?

Last edited:
Yes, I enjoy it immensely.

If you don't, then the last thing I'd recommend for shooting is Ketamine ;)

^really? Elaborate on that because a guy I know just received a small 10ml vial of it. The vial is yellow with a cat and dog profile on it from mexico. I have been doing a lot of research on it before I IM it. What does anything less then a Line Dose feel like?

The bodily aspect of Ketamine, regardless of MOA, feels the same way when your dentist freezes your tooth before operating, all over your body. This is especially true for IV.

It is numbness all over. But hey, maybe you'll like it, since I've never heard of Ketamine allergy, and it only lasts 30 mins.

Yeah, most everybody does who's done that before.
It's part endorphin release and part operant conditioning.
But it makes my arms look like crap and can make you sick.
I don't even like to have my blood drawn at the doctor's office anymore.

looks like it's going to go 50/50 ketamine morphine thread now but, when you speak of the numbness all over your body, is it a cold numbness, neutral, or warm numbness? And also could it be used to treat(in a very weird way) opiod withdrawal? I mean, I know I got a tough one comming up and it's so bad that it feels like someone is jackhammering my spine. 10,000mg's of asprin, ibuprofin, motrin, none of those standard otc pain relievers can stop this pet symptom. Ya know everybody seems to have a withdrawal pet symptom that leads them back to using. The jackhammered spine and chills are what do it for me. I could throw up buckets and not flich all the rest don't kill me. But could Ket relieve the opiod withdrawal pets? I've done many at-home withdrawals but with my tolerance at the rediculous leve it's at now, I'm definately going to check in for a tune-up. Even with all the vials of bupe I got layin around. Hell I need the vacation anyway but ok what do you think? any experience now that I split this thread topic with an axe?

When IVed, the afterglow of a very low (ie. low enough that you can at least move after injecting) dose is warm for me. Higher, dissociative doses are not warm. But they aren't cold either.

The best way to describe the IV rush from K: Take a spring or a lax steel guitar (or whatever instrument) string. Now pluck it. You will feel like that spring/string.

This feeling is exclusive to IVing, though.

I found Ketamine to work better than almost anything else that is not an opiate for opiate withdrawal. Give it a try at low doses, I would say, but PLEASE do not start with IVing!! You need to thoroughly familiarize yourself with its effects in order to determine whether you want it IVed or not, and if so, at what dose.

I was only going to IM it. I've heard too many bad stories about IVing Ketamine. Does the same vibration effect occur at the IM level?

i usually us the red 200 mg pills 1 or 2 of those in a insulin rig a few times a day is what ruled my life for a year