• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Do you know the difference between these tabs? How they got their name?

BBum

Greenlighter
German Mayan Aztec Crystal

Dead family needlepoint

They are both 200ugs. I’m just curious how these tabs are different from each other, please. Have you tried them? Did you have a preference? Also, who gives them their names. Thank you.

There is no difference, its just names made up by internet vendors, assuming you didn't buy it in person, in which case its the names made up by the hippie who sold them to you. If you have lots of each blind test them yourself and see if you see any difference, all LSD is the same, it only varies in micrograms. No other drug has people who attach different names to different color crystals, there is no needlpoint mdma, or fluff 4-aco-dmt. When LSD was all liquid on sugarcubes it was just all LSD, no differences, people only started with the good/bad LSD shit when pills and blotters came around, because it looked different each batch. We've gotten past the "bad lsd causes bad trips" but barely, now people think there are different grades that somehow cause side effects or speedy trips or whatever. Its all the same. Blind test it yourself, see if you can tell these two supposedly different drugs apart when you can't see the print.

It's probably not 200 mics either, These numbers are highly exaggerated in bold because i can't spell. Two hits is 400 mics, that's a massive fucking dose. You take two of of these and think its nothing, because you took 160 mics, you ever get 400 accurately dosed mics you are going to walloped.

Not true... "sparkles" LSD is from Bosnia which is what Myan Aztec blotter is. I'm certain. Its significantly different from Needlepoint I.E LSD-25. In the way of the type of holographic visuals. This is insider info about sparkles vs lsd-25. Sparkles is a different ergotamine. I am a manufacturer. I own swiss factories and do business with Bosnia.

Last edited:
i hear people say they can tell the difference between needle point and fluff. i don't know the science, but there is a slightly different number of some of the chemicals or whatever. i'm sure some people can explain it scientifically.

a lot of people on reddit claim that if you really get vendors selling gamma goblin then they are usually dosed up to 200ugs.. i know i've gotten some thick white blotter paper on the streets that was definitely 200ugs or over... it can happen, but a great deal of the time stuff is definitely underdosed below even 100ugs, so a person never really knows unless they know a chemist or are getting analogues from one of those science companies. they have a test kit too, but i hear that's not very accurate and some people make it sound very off. i don't know.

once a blotter paper or pill press gets popular, people usually will copy them because they have good reputations and it might not be the original stuff as time goes on unless you have great connects. i think that's why they mostly don't help identifying stuff on blue light.

aside from needle point and fluff, they have all the lsd analogues which have different body loads or highs imo. i don't think any different psychedelic is really going to give people specific visuals. i believe that's mostly in a person's head. not that i know for certain though.

Not true... "sparkles" LSD is from Bosnia which is what Myan Aztec blotter is. I'm certain. Its significantly different from Needlepoint I.E LSD-25. In the way of the type of holographic visuals. This is insider info about sparkles vs lsd-25. Sparkles is a different isolate of ergoloids. I am a manufacturer. I own swiss factories and do business with Bosnia.
You aren’t a manufacturer and the dead give away is anyone smart enough to produce LSD wouldn’t give themselves up on a public forum and they wouldn’t call anything sparkles LSD. It’s either LSD or one of the analogs, none of which are called sparkles.

i hear people say they can tell the difference between needle point and fluff. i don't know the science, but there is a slightly different number of some of the chemicals or whatever. i'm sure some people can explain it scientifically.

a lot of people on reddit claim that if you really get vendors selling gamma goblin then they are usually dosed up to 200ugs.. i know i've gotten some thick white blotter paper on the streets that was definitely 200ugs or over... it can happen, but a great deal of the time stuff is definitely underdosed below even 100ugs, so a person never really knows unless they know a chemist or are getting analogues from one of those science companies. they have a test kit too, but i hear that's not very accurate and some people make it sound very off. i don't know.

once a blotter paper or pill press gets popular, people usually will copy them because they have good reputations and it might not be the original stuff as time goes on unless you have great connects. i think that's why they mostly don't help identifying stuff on blue light.

aside from needle point and fluff, they have all the lsd analogues which have different body loads or highs imo. i don't think any different psychedelic is really going to give people specific visuals. i believe that's mostly in a person's head. not that i know for certain though.
The legal prodrugs of LSD sold on the clearweb are accurately dosed, as far as I'm aware. Buy a 150mcg tab of 1D-LSD or whatever the current version is. That's what ~125mcg of actual LSD should feel like.

Once again, in blind test you cannot tell them apart.

You people can do this yourself, don't listen to me, don't listen to reddit, prove it to yourself that you have some superpower to differentiate different kinds of LSD. I tried, I cant tell one type of LSD from another, I can't tell 1p/1cp/ald 52 from LSD either. I never guess better than chance. Cheap beer and expensive beer are hard to tell apart too, so is indica / sativa. I don't understand why people refuse to prove it to themselves, to me this shit was a goddamn revelation, so much i believed to be true totally wasn't. I even switched coffees, why drink expensive gourmet coffee if i can't tell difference with discount coffee in a blind test? Take the pepsi challenge

I actually do own factories in Switzerland. Ask around. Call the registrar they're very open about it. You name it, we produce. every hallucinogen. And sparkles LSD is in fact A THING AND IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM NEEDLEPOINT. And very much worth taking. its another ergotamine where more can be both more intense then LSD-25 "needlepoint" and safe either way. but that means jst roll with it like its the more the merrier. :p

I actually do own factories in Switzerland. Ask around. Call the registrar they're very open about it. You name it, we produce. every hallucinogen. And sparkles LSD is in fact A THING AND IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM NEEDLEPOINT. And very much worth taking. its another ergotamine where more can be both more intense then LSD-25 "needlepoint" and safe either way. but that means jst roll with it like its the more the merrier. :p
What is the difference in molecular structure/makeup between LSD-25 and sparkles?
From what I'm aware there is only one LSD and its isomers

At the average user level, how many people can actually know what they purchase?

What is the chain of custody and can it truly be trusted?

What is the number of "look a like tabs" distributed in the world in 2024?

Even if molecules like sparkle and needlepoint exist, how many doses actually reach users vs tabs that are counterfeited and sold unknowingly ?

These are not accusations but real world questions that I, myself, don't have a genuine answer to; but are questions with genuine ramifications on the the subject so I present them to those involved in the discussion.

Once again, in blind test you cannot tell them apart.

You people can do this yourself, don't listen to me, don't listen to reddit, prove it to yourself that you have some superpower to differentiate different kinds of LSD. I tried, I cant tell one type of LSD from another, I can't tell 1p/1cp/ald 52 from LSD either. I never guess better than chance. Cheap beer and expensive beer are hard to tell apart too, so is indica / sativa. I don't understand why people refuse to prove it to themselves, to me this shit was a goddamn revelation, so much i believed to be true totally wasn't. I even switched coffees, why drink expensive gourmet coffee if i can't tell difference with discount coffee in a blind test? Take the pepsi challenge
honestly, i really think i could tell the difference between ALD-52 and ETH-LAD and i hear a lot of people saying that there is no difference, that's why i believe (partially anyways) that people might be able to tell the difference... i would love it if i could make public blind testing ald-52 and eth-lad, because i bet i could tell the difference... i would have more of a trouble telling the difference between ETH-lAD and 1p-lsd, i thought the body feeling was pretty similar... i really have no idea about fluff and needle point though... there are definitely people claiming they can tell the difference on reddit, but there is a lot of bull shit on the web.

Mr dealer sir, may I please have some sparkles. I heard it's so much better than that old LSD stuff...

LOL !

Last edited:
its either good or it aint.

with some you know what you are getting properly dosed at the right amount.

most of the labels are bullshit.

Some folk just give a certain batch a name and sell it under a unique artwork kind of like a trademark brand so you know what your getting. I have also seen copycat blotters filled with nbomb of some of the most famous blotters that i wont mention.

if your done enough acid you will what dosage a trip will give you. So its easy to tell when somebody is bullshitting about 200 ug + blotters.

but for those idiots on reddit who think they are getting 400 ug owsely gel tabs lmfaooo!

every serious acid head will have enough experince to know if their tabs are shit or not.

like man 8 years ago i would have folk telling me yeah man this shit is triple dipped white fluff 600 ug lmfaooo. I knew they were bullshit from the start. I took the tabs and sure they were pretty good clean LSD, probably dosed at 150 ug good strong trip. But not the 600 ug marketing bullshit lol

Its either LSD or its not LSD. If its not LSD, is it AL-LAD? ETH-LAD? LSA? The word "sparkles" means nothing in the chemistry world

Also ergotamine is not a word that describes a family of compounds. Lysergamide may be the word you're looking for @CaseFace

Ergotamine is a migraine medication

its either good or it aint.

with some you know what you are getting properly dosed at the right amount.

most of the labels are bullshit.

Some folk just give a certain batch a name and sell it under a unique artwork kind of like a trademark brand so you know what your getting. I have also seen copycat blotters filled with nbomb of some of the most famous blotters that i wont mention.

if your done enough acid you will what dosage a trip will give you. So its easy to tell when somebody is bullshitting about 200 ug + blotters.

but for those idiots on reddit who think they are getting 400 ug owsely gel tabs lmfaooo!

every serious acid head will have enough experince to know if their tabs are shit or not.

like man 8 years ago i would have folk telling me yeah man this shit is triple dipped white fluff 600 ug lmfaooo. I knew they were bullshit from the start. I took the tabs and sure they were pretty good clean LSD, probably dosed at 150 ug good strong trip. But not the 600 ug marketing bullshit lol
Exactly ...

Now what you are getting as Sparkles tabs may indeed be high grade (as in very clean) LSD or analog.

I hope you enjoy whatever you are getting (@CaseFace face ). You are welcome here. We are all LSD fans here, so relax and enjoy yourself.

You are one of us.