• Never, I value my knee caps

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Never, I only buy quality

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Of course, customer service is important in the drug trade

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah but there's not much point in complaining to a standard dealer. They're just trying to make a buck. If you know a cook or something then it's a different story. :)

Im with busty with this one, complain to him, then he wont get stuff off that guy n find another source. this will have a flow on effect back to the cook/presser, who will notice a downturn in sales if less people pick up down the line, therefore he will change his way. I mean how many fkn people will know a cook or a presser? compared to a dealer.

Fk that, if a dealer just says sorry, he doesnt give a shit, hell, i want to get your contact details, i'd keep selling u fkn panadols, n every time u complain i'll just say sorry mate, next time they be teh goods

And trust me, the good dealers you keep in your contact list are teh ones that give u refunds, and respect good quality shit and will never rip you off, they make the biggest bucks

And we don't know who else he is selling too either. There may not be a school for dealers but you are in a trusted position if you are selling drugs, especially if you are ripping off your mates. I'm not so worried if you are happy to buy under weight bags but if someone is happy to sell gear that's not what it should be then there is only one solution....... The Samoan Security Crew followed by a few weeks walking with a limp.

There are rules that go both ways..

Never buy on tick and don't sell shit. If you break either of these don't be surprised if violence is used. As someone said already this isn't Kmart and that flows both ways. (Except for the morons who go to the police when they get ripped off in a drug transaction).

That was actually a really good post (mainly referring to the second paragraph) but still, you have no idea who festivalfun is and who he deals with so there was no need to shut him down like that...

Most dealers here in SA are bikie affiliated, the difference between complaining and using violence against some one can be huge.

At least telling them its shit won't end up with you or a family member suffering twice the violence you caused.
Would you prefer to suck down your pride or have both your legs broken while your wife gets raped and you and your son watch?
(Pretty extreme but you don't know who you are pissing off)

There have been countless studies showing that legislation of drugs does not increase the amount of users and a Gov. regulated system means dealing with less fuckwits. You really don't want 99.9% pure drugs available OTC?

There have been countless studies showing that legislation of drugs does not increase the amount of users and a Gov. regulated system means dealing with less fuckwits. You really don't want 99.9% pure drugs available OTC?

It has been covered in countless other threads but the short answer is no I don't. Your studies are obviously oblivious to the great legal "plant food" experiment in the UK a couple of years ago. I can tell you numbers of users sky rocketed and although there weren't many (if any ) reported deaths, going out in a city during that time period was a fucking nightmare of intoxicated cluster fuck.

I didn't realise the legal "plant food" thing was a Government run and regulated operation, my mistake.

Back to topic :)

Don't even bother arguing with Busty - everything that comes out of his mouth is gospel and you have no right to disagree with his holiness 8)

Prove me wrong Sameria. ;)

I could sit here and bite my tongue as you sprout paragraph after paragraph of unsupported drivel or I can write from my own experience. Thank god this place isn't a demogracy or we'd all be guided by a red headed female. 8)

Riddle me this Jakeperson. What are your thoughts on the Swedish Drug policy experience?

They have an extremely strict "Zero Tolerance" protocol, enforcement is in the form of widespread drug testing, and penalties ranging from rehabilitation treatment and fines to prison sentences up to ten years long, even for cannabis. As a result the reports from the UNODC lauded Sweden for having one of the lowest drug usage rates in the western world.

Why shouldn't Australia head down the same route that is heavily in prevention and treatment (including free community services), as well as in strict law enforcement?

^ Because Governments, or anyone else for that matter, have no right to tell us what we can and can't put in our bodies maybe? More and more I wonder why you are even a member of this site Busty as you seem to have a general dislike for drug users as well as certain drugs alltogether.

I don't imagine that the Swede's policy of drug testing everyone and locking them up for extended periods works out too cheaply. Ofcourse harsh penalties can serve as a deterrant to a point but if the general harms are increased by locking people away needlessly then I hardly consider it a good policy. Ofcourse I can only speculate that this might be the case, but even if it isn't I firmly believe no Government has a right to dictate what substances are acceptable to use recreationally, medically or otherwise.

I don't imagine that the Swede's policy of drug testing everyone and locking them up for extended periods works out too cheaply.

probably cheaper than drug related crimes and health costs

^ Yeah but thats assuming you don't offset those costs with legal, regulated and taxed drugs.

I just follow the two strike system. Give the benifit of doubt first time round, but delete the number the second time around. Sometimes I'll let them know, depends on how well I actually know the person though.

Riddle me this Jakeperson. What are your thoughts on the Swedish Drug policy experience?

They have an extremely strict "Zero Tolerance" protocol, enforcement is in the form of widespread drug testing, and penalties ranging from rehabilitation treatment and fines to prison sentences up to ten years long, even for cannabis. As a result the reports from the UNODC lauded Sweden for having one of the lowest drug usage rates in the western world.

Why shouldn't Australia head down the same route that is heavily in prevention and treatment (including free community services), as well as in strict law enforcement?

I never said it wouldn't work. But I will no, zero tolerance has never worked any where. Alcohol would be an illegal drug in America if that were the case.

Yeah we can go down that path if you want, you'll probably end up in jail alongside me. Also, you don't seem like the type that likes putting all your (tax) money to housing and feeding a bunch of people you openly dislike.

What happens as soon as a little bit of corruption creeps in? KGB? Stalin? You a fan?

Completely un-related but if you think like this plus some of the other posts I have seen recently? Why are you here? Why is a moderator on a HARM REDUCTION forum encouraging violence? Not too mention talking down on and judging members? More importantly, I hope I am not the first one calling you out on this.

probably cheaper than drug related crimes and health costs

This is completely off the top of my head because I can't find the article but Washington state alone was looking at regulating marijuana usage alone which would increase their income by millions of dollars per year.

Add income + tax - drug related crimes - (health costs)/4 = ???? PROFIT

And I'm sure with that kind of system health costs would be reduced by less than a quarter.

^ Because Governments, or anyone else for that matter, have no right to tell us what we can and can't put in our bodies maybe? More and more I wonder why you are even a member of this site Busty as you seem to have a general dislike for drug users as well as certain drugs alltogether.

I don't imagine that the Swede's policy of drug testing everyone and locking them up for extended periods works out too cheaply. Ofcourse harsh penalties can serve as a deterrant to a point but if the general harms are increased by locking people away needlessly then I hardly consider it a good policy. Ofcourse I can only speculate that this might be the case, but even if it isn't I firmly believe no Government has a right to dictate what substances are acceptable to use recreationally, medically or otherwise.

In 2004 Sweden had 84 people per 100,000 in either prison or remand prison. This is less than the average for the OECD (132 persons per 100 000) and much less than the number for the United States (725 per 100 000).........

In 2008, 23% of those imprisoned were primarily convicted for drug crimes or goods trafficking. A majority of the prisoners have more or less serious drug addiction, but random drug test of the prisoners show a low number(less that 2%) of ongoing drug use inside the Swedish prisons - at least if we are talking about the drugs like cannabis, heroin or amphetamine. Regular urine and sweat test are performed, dogs trained to find drugs is also used.[45] In addition to traditional methods, e.g. education and social rehabilitation, a large range of national treatment programmes are offered

They don't lock every one up because not many people bother using drugs. Not only do they have less people locked up for drug use, their prison population has far fewer drug users. Could you imagine what the drug use rate is in Australia's prison system?

I have been a member on Bluelight since before you were arguing with your mates who has the most pubes (this is not my first account). In that time I have made many good friends with people from all walks of life, but the under lying theme has been smart people who use drugs to enhance life, not as a crutch. Believe it or not they don't all want to get fucked up on anything and everything. Yes I take drugs, but I also know that drug taking is not a harmless pursuit. I take drugs to have fun not to escape life. I am not in the minority either.

I am not a sheep. I live my life by only a few rules, one is that there is a time and a place for many drugs, and not all drugs are equal.

To get back on topic I'd prefer not to score drugs off friends as it is one way to spoil and good friendship, especially as I am as honest in real life as I am on an internet forum and expect a level of respect whenever I do business.

They don't lock every one up because not many people bother using drugs. Not only do they have less people locked up for drug use, their prison population has far fewer drug users. Could you imagine what the drug use rate is in Australia's prison system?

I have been a member on Bluelight since before you were arguing with your mates who has the most pubes (this is not my first account). In that time I have made many good friends with people from all walks of life, but the under lying theme has been smart people who use drugs to enhance life, not as a crutch. Believe it or not they don't all want to get fucked up on anything and everything. Yes I take drugs, but I also know that drug taking is not a harmless pursuit. I take drugs to have fun not to escape life. I am not in the minority either.

I am not a sheep. I live my life by only a few rules, one is that there is a time and a place for many drugs, and not all drugs are equal.

To get back on topic I'd prefer not to score drugs off friends as it is one way to spoil and good friendship, especially as I am as honest in real life as I am on an internet forum and expect a level of respect whenever I do business.

Fair enough you have your own views, as does everyone. Just because YOU feel you have reached a point in your life where drugs don't play a major part doesn't mean you have to constantly force your opinion onto others on the forum. Lately the majority of your posts have been lashing out at others, personal attacks and very little contribution to Harm Reduction.

^ +1

Whether you consider low rates of drug use in prisons a success or not is all relative, I mean when you say nearly a quarter of people are in there for drug use, something I don't see anything wrong with, then why would I give a fuck if they use drugs or not in jail?

The fact they have to lock anybody up for drug use means that their policy is not a complete success, in terms of eliminating drug use it would seem that they are doing a better job than Australia but that is a goal contrary to what most on this board are about.

Just because you do not use drugs as a "crutch" as you put it does not mean there is anything wrong with someone else choosing to do so in their life so long as they aren't impacting on anyone else. Even if you do consider it 'wrong' it is disappointing to see someone in the medical field so judgemental of others who have what is widely regarded to be a medical problem.

For the record, I have been interested in drugs and a lurker here before arguing with my friends who had the most pubes ;) the truth is you could of been here twice as long as anyone else and it wouldn't make your arrogant ramblings any more correct.

they will refund if they're a decent person.. usually just cop it on chin and don't go back to the derros

Totally agree... If it's a casual hookup u have 2 pretty much expect it not 2 be that good & cop it on the chin.. If it's ur usual guy though u should b able 2 have a "respectful working relationship" where u can politely let him know asap that it's not the best & he offers 2 fix u up.. as he wants 2 keep his paying loyal customers happy :0)

Busty, you are an intelligent person and I'm glad that I've had the opportunity to meet you because you are a very interesting guy. But you have gone over the top with some of your responses here, especially being harsh on people who haven't done anything except have an opinion different from yours.

drug_mentor said:

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Even if stricter enforcement and laws reduce drug use in the population, it is coming at the expense of people's free will. I despise the fact that the Government thinks they should control what I do with my body (as long as I am not harming someone else or damaging their property). And the extremely poor 'drug education', or rather propaganda, that they provide only exacerbates the issue. If people aren't properly educated on drugs and the risks and how to stay safe, they cannot reasonably make informed decisions regarding these substances and this then reinforces the Government's excuse to continue exercising controls on recreational drugs.

The Government's job isn't to violate my rights and tell me what I can and can't do with my body and substances I wish to use; their job should be to ensure that public is well educated about these substances and so can make their own judgement on if they want to use drugs or not. And before anyone goes telling me that we don't have a bill of rights here in Australia, I do not care because I don't need a piece of paper to tell me what our rights as human beings are and those rights and our free will supersede whatever authority the Government has over us as long as we aren't imposing on the free will and rights of others.