Do you enjoy the taste of pills/MDMA?

• Yes

Votes: 66 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 198 61.1%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 60 18.5%

• Total voters
I like the taste of my pills with some farver beans and a nice chianti. ssspshsphhshsh.

:)

I love chewing my pills.. helps them kick in faster and for a stronger, yet slightly shorter roll. I can't honestly say I enjoy the taste of thizzles, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

hmmm i duno i like licking a pill sometimes if i havent done pills in a while i would crave the taste but when a pill dont go down the first time and it starts to dissolve it makes me wana throw up

i like the taste of chewing a pill.
just swig something to drink and chew.
but thats just me

Blue and yellow purple pills!!!--D12 bitches..

I enjoy the taste of perocets, oxycotins, benzos, ext. I absotutely hate the taste of MDxx. I do chew the MDxx pills up tho but it makes me gag sooooo effin' much. =D =D

a friend of mine whom i passed a couple of dabs of mdma a while ago kept complaining about the taste as though it were my fault... kept saying that's what it's MEANT to taste like but the person was like "why did you get such bad tasting drugs"

dynamo said:
Call me crazy but when i have a pill i just love to crush it up in my mouth and savour the taste all my friends think im crazy and quiver when they see me do it.
So im just wondering how do you people enjoy the taste of pills ?

I feel u at first i couldnt stand the taste but i feel mo relaxed when i can get dat mdma taste which also lets me noe if i got a gud pill or not 8o 8o
Now my preffered method is just 2 put it on my tounge until it melts and swallow i have actually come to like da taste itz like a part of the experience to me

I love the taste of pills. The first 20 or so pills i ever had i chewed, i roll so much harder when i chew them, almost to the point of feeling it's not worth it to take them if i don't. It's like i feel it but not like i'm used to/supposed to if i just swallow it.

god, no! the taste is like most OTC or prescribed pills. twice i've had that taste while rolling when i redosed. awful! last time i redosed in the middle of a rave, only i forgot we didn't have any water. i had that awful taste until i found somebody that gave me a drink from their water bottle.

I don't mind it too much, I can't say I like it. But I can tolerate it enough to hold under my tongue for as long as I want. Certainly not something I'd want to taste all the time.

i like crunching on the crystals,, its like ice cold pop rocks,,,crunch,crunch,crunch, BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAGAGGH
ugg,, bitter,, discusting,,,but mmmmmmm!!!!!

i start with a half snorted, chew the first 1/2-3 pills i eat, and then swallow the rest. that is if i can keep it below 10 a night back in the day i would do all sorts of crazy shit once i lost count of how many i had consumed
also i once saw a fellow E fiend chomp up 8 pills at a go and procede to roll nuts for a whole 16 hr rave, while i spaced mine out and dosed as i explained above and came down halfway through.. and couldn't get the roll back no matter what i ate
but all in all, i love the taste of a good pill melting in my mouth like a fucking tropical skittle of pleasure they are called candy for a reason ;)

i dont really mind it, sure it makes me gag at times but its nothing bad. Probably cause as a kid, i had a hard time swallowing any kind of pills [medicine] so my only thing to do was chew it up, so i guess im used to it.