Votes: 66 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 198 61.1%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 60 18.5%

• Total voters
do u enjoy the taste

how bout if you never had pure......then all of a sudden,,,,,,,,,
the element of such a bitter taste,,,,u know whats coming next,,,,,,,and u truly absorb and embrace the badness,, the chemistry.........a deeper thing going on here,,,,,,:! :!

I am with the posters who can't stand the flavor of e. Getting a small crumb stuck in a tooth is SO GOD AWFUL that I will never chew another pill again. I've snorted a pill once, also, but I did not feel any effects from that. I just swallow e quickly with a lot of water and even then I have to chew gum right afterwards. I always have gum with me because when I roll I love to chew 5 gum. The blue kind and the green kind are the only ones I like.

i let it sit on my tongue for a few moments and get that bitter taste then wash it down,, i love the bitterness of it, because you just know its going to be a good night

Love the taste. let it chill for a few seconds before washing it down with pineapple juice.

As much as I love rolling, I don't think I'll ever enjoy the taste of rolls or even get used to them enough that I don't make a disgusted face when I pop one. It's the biggest reason I never snort. The burn I can handle, but that drip is just horrifying. Not to mention that I don't like coming down within two hours.

eugh, no. it especially sucks when you chew, then realize you're at a rave and don't have any juice or anything... water just does not get that taste out of your mouth :/

I chewed a pill last night, massive chunk stuck in tooth, horrible times :( quickly followed by good times though :p

I can't believe anyone has answered yes. Getting them stuck at the back of your throuat and crumbling = ultimate awfulness

I can't say I actually enjoy the taste of MDMA, but people that talk about how it is "horrifically disgusting" and how it "almost made me puke the first time it touched my tongue" are talking out of their fucking arse

when im already rolling, i love to crunch them in my mouth

so disgusting but i dont care at all once im already over the edge hahah

One of my friends describes the taste as "Like a bag of smashed assholes"

The biggest joke among us is "It's hard to believe that something that tastes that bad can make you feel that good!"

Harrisboy42 said:
I can't say I actually enjoy the taste of MDMA, but people that talk about how it is "horrifically disgusting" and how it "almost made me puke the first time it touched my tongue" are talking out of their fucking arse

Speak for yourself, its one of the most disgusting things i've ever tasted

I didn't chew it with my teeth, but i sorta crushed up the last one I did and just put it on my tongue and swallowed it with water. It tastes like yuck but I still voted yes because that taste makes me think "Mmmmm I'm gonna roll!" :)

I hate the taste of mdma I tried to let the pills dissolve under my tongue, but the taste would get to me so I would end up swallowing them.

I like to chew it up. It is something about how horrible it tastes that makes me happy CAUSE I KNOW A GOOD TIME IS IN STORE!%)
PLUR