• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do GUYS like GIRLS with their pants half hanging down?

mymymymysharona

Bluelighter
haha check this out... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4963512/

a bit from there, if you cant b bothered:

"La. lawmakers weigh banning belly-baring, bottom-peeking pants

DALLAS - Memo to Britney Spears: Make sure to forget those low-rise jeans next time you fly home to Louisiana.

And Ludacris, why don’t you pull up your pants and cinch them with a belt before you take the stage in Baton Rouge.

Otherwise, you might both get a ticket."

admit it, chicks do it more than guys. remember the ultra-low g string thing? and the itsy bitsy jeans with practically no rise..?

reminds me of pink's song. notice how with the new fashion there's belts that now go under your boobs but jeans that well, have no use for belts?

also a good article.. http://www.slate.com/id/2089623/

so i think both sexes are blameworthy. mind you, if you got it, show it.

u tell preacha not to be a dick 24/7

i raise a valid point. if you have nothing interesting to add dont add anything. did u even bother reading those articles?

Only if they've got a well proportioned body (ie, no muffin tops or twigs or shit like that), and they wear g's.

Ah, you know you've made a good thread if it spawns its own spin-off thread ;)

For the record, I'm not a fan of the low-low-low rise on women either. There's just so much that can go wrong, even if you're one of the 5% of the population who can wear this style and get away with it. Bend over too low; sit down and lean forward and whooops... "wardrobe malfunction".

Sorry, seeing *any* stranger's crack unexpectedly isn't sexy, unless you're in bed with them; and it's seriously skanky to show g-string over the top too. Even worse than normal undies imo. :D

That said, a hipster style which is just nicely under the hipbones and nowhere near the public bone area is cool, on both men and women.

hahah ^^ SLM you're awesome. :)

argh.. what shits me actually, is the fuss some people cause over VPLs 8) there's like, worse things out there, people!

Yeah VPL's dont bother me. Unless it's an obvious sizing issue causing the VPL: ie. someone has a butt the size of a couch they've tried to squeeze into stretch denim with panties so tight they're making a big crevasse right between butt cheek and leg. Get some bigger underpants!!

(LOL... when did I suddenly become a style guru? :D :D)

LMAO at the 2nd post in the thread
i fucking hope there was a deleted post, or your grip on sanity seems to be loosening just a little bit

^ That's what I was thinking.

I would rather see the top of a g string than a VPL. I think they're horrible.

There are worse things in life than having a muffin top... but not much. I bought some bumsters and it was the worst purchase ever. I have to hold the back of my pants whenever I attempt sitting down. Although now I just wear really long tops so even is my ass if half falling out you can't actually tell.

I love the hipsters, and a little bit of crack or g string out the top. Unless you have an ass the size of a barn, in which case I'm not a fan.

Of course, I love the whole "g-banga" thing on a woman that has a nice shaped body (and face).

gstring20stress20testjt3.jpg

I don't dig ^ that shit though...

Haha, ugh I saw some nasty shit tonight. I work at a 7-Eleven servo so on Fri/Sat nights it can get pretty ugly with all the drunks/stoners rolling through. I was just about to finish my shift when a stoned teenage girl who was slightly too big for the clothes she was in, decided to (deliberately) treat me to a show, by pulling her trackie dacks down to the knees and exposing her G-string.

*Barf*:(

preacha said:
LMAO at the 2nd post in the thread
i fucking hope there was a deleted post, or your grip on sanity seems to be loosening just a little bit

haha.. im not that lost. THR! is just a coward who deletes any posts that would make him look bad in the eyes of people that love him on here =)

mymymymysharona said:
haha.. im not that lost. THR! is just a coward who deletes any posts that would make him look bad in the eyes of people that love him on here =)

WTF??

Anyway. I like hipsters, but not "pubestes". I'm not a huge fan of the "muffin" look, but funnily, i was chatting to a male friend, and he said that nothing drives him crazy (in a good way) more than seeing a little bump over the waistline of a girls hipsters. Not in the bad way, like a massive flap of skin falling over the waistline, but just a little lump. It really is subjective.

mymymymysharona said:

I really don't see why you are making such an issue about the fact I deleted a post 8)

Grow up.