• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

do darvocets strengthen other opiates?

Gerald92

Greenlighter
so i am 17 years old, and occasionally use opiates. i have done darvocets a lot of times, but dont like them because they are weak and i have to take at least 3 to feel anything at all. so basically, i dont take them anymore, although i still have access to them. so recently, i have been able to get vicodin. i did 2 vic pills today, and had a good time. so tomorrow, i will be getting either 25 or 32.5 mg of vicodin (i think im just going to get 25). anyways, i was wondering if popping a darv would make the vicodin high stronger? i seem to have read this somewhere, is there any truth to this?

They work very similarly by agonizing mu opioid receptors so it won't really make the vicodin stronger, but will increase the opioid effects so IN EFFECT the answer to your question is yes.

They work almost the exactly same so it's kind of like asking "beer is too weak but if I drink some beer on top of the vodka, will it make the vodka stronger?"

^not a perfect analogy because hydrocodone and dextropropoxyphene are different chemicals but hopefully you get what I'm saying.

Basic combo questions belong in BDD so...

--->BDD

^ I don't think they are poisonous.

I'll take them if nothing else is available.