• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Do Americans smoke bud weird or is it just the media portraying it this way?

I would say in general the cannabis culture in the US is more sophisticated/informed than us in Aus.

I used a vape pen last week provided by some kind folks from Cali that took oil refills like an e cigarette. They said they get the refills from a medical dispensery and the oil was CO2 extracted, sour d. Is there a specific name for that type of pen?

The effects were really euphoric but I can't remember the name of the device. Would love it to be available over here

I hit my bongs like that often and do not notice stale smoke just gives a bitter hit i find what makes weed stale is dirty bongs a d water my dad cleans his bong just about everytime he uses it always crystal clear i think i heard someone mention that they use glass pipes less outside the us My expiernce wiyh metal bongs is theg taste like shit quick. As far is spliffs i love them they burn great and hit great and smoke forever but in america o would say for every 1000 rellos rolled theres probely an equaly number of joints but 0 to 1 spliffs in there and hardly a d tobacco added especiay with the younger crowd people would think your weex is shit like wtf is this taste as well as i seems like it would be much harder to hold my smoke in .rellos also burn nicely much slower then a joint paper mostly joints are smokex by the old fucks well blunts and rellos are the young fucks one thing for sure though i fuckin love all you fucks the device that is a mini vap shaoed like a pen is often reffered to as a g pen and range from less the twenty to over a hundred the differnce in price has alot to do with the accuracy the heater which can affect the high at lower temps u can decide if u just wanna smoke thc or also smoke the cb s which can make the hkgh much differnt i love how low key they are u could smoke during class or on the city bus

Hahahahaha absolutely NO ONE I talk to about this seems to know it, (Aussies too), over there you have your 50 million strains (exaggerated) but you got your OG purple nurple titty-twistin' loudest dank strains and all those other names and distinct differences, down here the majority is either "it's good or it's shit" or sativa/indica/blend unless you talk to a farmer yourself you pretty much just aren't gonna know unless you actually know (but the problem is it's all smoked before anyone asks questions and everyone's half-retarded to not ask in the first place)

My context is in jealousy tbh, knowledge/"the general facts" is handy

And over there with the bowls and the insane different range in bongs etc is a lot different here (bongs became illegal in my state at the end of 2011) so just these few things alone REALLY does make a monster difference in social culture and stigma alone if you understand what I mean haha

I think foreigners get confused about American weed culture; not everyone lives next to a dispenserie, some of us live in the south and while dealers might give you "strain names" I've literally been with a dealer as he makes up a name for his latest pick up. The name has never mattered to me, and I've bought weed that's nameless that's been much better than many "named" weeds.

And most people don't smoke the way they do in the movies, in fact I've never seen that done unless they straight up run outa breath. Personally, I just smoke a Helix pipe every day, someone busted my bong a while back and the helix is much more efficient. Look them up, they're badass pieces. And in the culture I'm a part of we smoke weed every way you can think of. Never heard of "cones" though till I got on the internet lol. When my friends pack a bowl it's usually like half a gram, and you can usually get a green hit twice before it's cash. I myself however like smoking alone, and I'll usually just smoke about .1 or .2g in my Helix.

^For most of us here, it's either good or it's not as well.....Some people really get into exactly what they're smoking, but it really breaks down to high/mid/low grade....and there's a lot of people that still smoke Mexi bud too...It's a lot cheaper, and as long as it's not incredibly old, some of its pretty good! I actually like "regs" because I can smoke a joint of it and not be tripping for 2 hours!

Yeah man, back in southern Texas the brick weed was everywhere, sometimes it was even still a little green. I bought a quarter pound for 120 bucks one time. Talk about cheap.

Ime, its just the media. In the US they dont smoke a whole bong bowl to themselves; they either hit snappers (which is pretty uncommon, depending on the circle of friends) or pack a full bowl, take a good hit and pass it. Only times Ive encountered what you describe is when someone had to say something immediately or just got a really good rip, its usually the latter.

i never have understood why you would pack a bowl in a bong and pass it around. its not a fuckin joint. i smoke personal bowls and if im packin, your gonna get your own personal. it taste gross after 3 people have hit it and it comes to you. so ya here in the u.s. the real smokers smoke whole bong loads to themselves

your other question i have to answer with another question. do you believe everything you see on the teley or the internet?

i never have understood why you would pack a bowl in a bong and pass it around. its not a fuckin joint. i smoke personal bowls and if im packin, your gonna get your own personal. it taste gross after 3 people have hit it and it comes to you. so ya here in the u.s. the real smokers smoke whole bong loads to themselves

your other question i have to answer with another question. do you believe everything you see on the teley or the internet?

I'm sure everyone else is still a real smoker if they pass the pipe around. That's the most common way I've seen people share in multiple regions of the states. A joint uses too much weed. Personal bowls use too much weed for you to pack one for all five of your friends. I smoke personal bowls, but I don't take it all in one hit, and of course I only smoke personals because I smoke alone generally.

If we use something like a gravity bong then everyone gets their own little pinch, but there's obvious reasons for that.

The USA is an incredibly large country with over 300 million people. The weed culture is very different depending on where you are.

The West Coast is where you can find all the strains and different products. Everything is changing very quickly. In high school we had to call someone and go to a house to pick up weed. Now, I go online and look at the menu (with over 100 items on it), text my order and address and 45 minutes later it is delivered to my door and I can pay with a credit card. The future is now.

Generally: the further south east you go the less tolerant the laws and the shittier the weed. You can get good weed on the east coast but you definitely pay a premium.