• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do all your doctors always know all drugs you've been prescribed?

Hey all, let’s lay down some rules. As doctor shopping is a part of Drug Culture: Discussion is allowed. However, don’t get over blatant about the criminal activities. I know most of us are just trying to get ourselves treated and advocate for our treatment the way we believe it should be done.

If you want to tell stories about doctor shopping and what comes with it cool. BUT PLEASE no crazy step-by-step shit that circumvents Bluelight’s central mission of harm reduction, the BLUA, OR DC’s rules.

Okay?

Okayama!

Welcome to Drug Culture!

Let’s roll!

im not sure I get this maybe in the past as bluelight is so old but in this day and age doctor shopping is harm reduction.

better than taking the fent pills you guys are getting in the USA thats for sure.

now if I could vet shop we would be really cooking.

im not sure I get this maybe in the past as bluelight is so old but in this day and age doctor shopping is harm reduction.

better than taking the fent pills you guys are getting in the USA thats for sure.

Yep that’s why it got moved here. It is HR. Just needed to be moved from Mental Health to DC.

Vet shop? What for?

I know your a vet nurse :)

probably why your so intelligent.

as for why they get drugs we cant touch due to FDA or in our case TGA.

even better if the vet is working in a zoo :)

I would love some strong tranq and a dart gun that would be great.

@VerbalTruist unfortunately (fortunately?) ketamine is only ever used in-house before or during procedures, it's never dispensed out.

I know your a vet nurse :)

probably why your so intelligent.

as for why they get drugs we cant touch due to FDA or in our case TGA.

even better if the vet is working in a zoo :)

I would love some strong tranq and a dart gun that would be great.
Ahhhh yes sir indeed sir :)

Oh my yes, I sure do. But in terms of "vet shopping", ketamine wouldn't be on the list of things that a pet owner can get from a vet, even if prescribed.
Ah, no. I was thinking that if someone had access to a vets office… Not that anyone should do that. Just my addict brain going down a rabbit hole.

Well, the good doctors, me and few of my close friends, can usually tell what drugs a person is on. Illicit drugs mainly.
Personality attitude demeanor, things like these, dictate whether your drunk, benzoed, antidepressant fried, antipsychotic retardation.
Uppers, tripping, rolling, stoned.
Then you notice track marks on the needle pushers.
So if your doctor is good, he/she need not ask, they will know.
The bad ones stick it to you for taking anything they don't recommend. This is about 95% of doctors. Pharmaceuticals are viewed as a punishment not a treatment. And it's all to make their wallet fat.

ye most docs think im on drugs when im not and that im not when I am.

crazy.

Ah, no. I was thinking that if someone had access to a vets office… Not that anyone should do that. Just my addict brain going down a rabbit hole.
Ohhh okay.
Still no, because ketamine is a Schedule 8 drug, so it's locked in a safe, along with methadone, bupe, alprazolam, etc

S8 means its script I believe is reported to the medical body above the doctor or vet as it is abusable and could be sold on the black market for profit.

S9 is banned

here is a bit of an explanation of our scheduling.

We have 5 schedules in US.
Heroin, LSD, Marijuana - schedule 1 no medical use, not available by prescription
Morphine, amphetamines, cocaine schedule 2 limited medical use, only by prescription
Ket is schedule 3
The last two for steroids and most pharmaceuticals I think.

Opies are monitored and need approval of the state license board basically to give out anymore. Too bad. Morphine is probably beautiful when pure.

We have 5 schedules in US.
Heroin, LSD, Marijuana - schedule 1 no medical use, not available by prescription
Morphine, amphetamines, cocaine schedule 2 limited medical use, only by prescription
Ket is schedule 3
The last two for steroids and most pharmaceuticals I think.

Opies are monitored and need approval of the state license board basically to give out anymore. Too bad. Morphine is probably beautiful when pure.
I know what the schedules are in the United States, Ions. That’s why I was asking about the schedules in other countries. Although that could have been made more clear.