PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dmt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psyhead

Greenlighter
so I found out that my friend can get some DMT for me, but she has to fly home, and no she told me that she wouldn't stick it up her vagina. Would putting it in laundry be ok?

thanks!

^ Yes. It's relatively simple, especially if you talk to people who know what they're doing, like Bluelighters. There are some safety precautions one must take, however - flammable and caustic chemicals are ingredients of most extraction techniques...

I see, and this may be a stupid question, but mailing it wouldn't be a smart idea right?, even if its taped to the inside of a letter?

mailing it without a return address isnt particularly daft as long as there is no way to prove you conspired to have it sent your way theres not a lot they can do.

I wouldnt bother if you have a grow/mountains of drugs at your home address mind....always could have it sent to a 3rd parties address with a fictional (pre-arranged) name. Puts you well out of the frame.

....e2a: I dunno about the regional specifics of you so id read up, laws and practices might be way different where you are....check first..

Status
Not open for further replies.