View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT vape pens

tracedwards313

Bluelighter
I had my first experience with DMT in a vape pen and holy shit! I really believe its the best way to smoke DMT, by far.

What a fucking trip! You can go as far as you want with easy repetition.

Have any of you all tried it?

so far i have found them harder to breakthrough on it and others tell me the same but it depends on the vape i guess. I will stick to the traditional the machine from the nexus. If you properly do it with dmt the smoke is smooth and easy to breakthrough on it and not as harsh which most people find it due to burning the dmt

I have tried them and love the idea but I like knowing the exact dosage every time I smoke. When you get the temperature settings right it can actually taste really nice.

I use a vaporesso revenger at about 66,6watts.
I like to make it about 0,7g dmt in in 1,5ml of juice.
With that strength and wattage breaking through is not hard at all.

Yes, I’ve made them before as well. I agree with TripSit, at least at the concentrations I’ve made them at they are hard to break through.

You also have to have the right type of battery/thingy... Now idk shit about these things so excuse my ignorance but when we tried them, we noticed they worked best on batteries that you could change and up the voltage on.

My plain shitty lil battery thing that has no ability to change voltage wouldn’t really get it going properly. But once we started using the bigger battery (which according to my brother will burn out normal carts even on a low setting) I could reach breakthrough levels. It’s impossible to breakthrough without one though.

Some downsides to these carts... They can leak/be messy. You need the right type of battery. The DMT will degrade over time in the PEG solution.

The upsides... It can be used very easily anywhere without worry of dropping a nice glass pipe once your gone. Public use is a reality. The trip is very clean and it’s obvious the DMT is vaporizing very well based on the effects. It MAJORLY conserves the DMT, talking by 3-4fold.

Never buy DMT carts though... They often sell for ridiculous amounts and usually only contain .1-.3g DMT.

They are easy to make yourself. Get yourself an empty cart, a little PEG and .3g crushed DMT. Fill the empty cart up with the fresh PEG 3/4 the way full, then empty into a shot glass. Toss crushed DMT in with PEG and stir with added heat until it all dissolved. Use a syringe and suck up the solution, then refill cart. Ta-da you just made a standard market DMT cart.

-GC