• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [DMT Subthread] Preparations & Expectations

power=strength,potency,the ability to affect/effect somthing through usage at determined dosages?im betting that this is pretty close to the use of the word 'power' was intended.how,d i do?

You did well. :) You got the idea

I've read many many people compare even the nature of DMT to psilocybin, even certain themes within the trips are similar such as the carnivalesque themes you can sometimes bring about.

They're similar but oral DMT is intensely more psychedelic. And there's a unique body high and feel of a "presence" that isn't quite the same as mushrooms.

I love them both but I think there are subtle differences that become clear when you combine psilocybin and moclobemide and the DMT nature of the psilocybin is a lot more pronounced.

power=strength,potency,the ability to affect/effect somthing through usage at determined dosages?im betting that this is pretty close to the use of the word 'power' was intended.how,d i do?

Gasoline is equally powerful to DMT, then. Gasoline has the ability to affect your physiology so profoundly at "common" dosages that you can easily die...

Gasoline is equally powerful to DMT, then. Gasoline has the ability to affect your physiology so profoundly at "common" dosages that you can easily die...

I had an experience with gas this weekend and it was the strongest experience ive ever had I was in the void

the best thing about dmt (when smoked) is that even if you decide you dont like it, its over so quickly that it wont matter. You're not trapped in an hours and hours ride.

Give it a go, just be amoung good friends in a comfortable environment. Or on your own in bed works well too!

the best thing about dmt (when smoked) is that even if you decide you dont like it, its over so quickly that it wont matter. You're not trapped in an hours and hours ride.

Give it a go, just be amoung good friends in a comfortable environment. Or on your own in bed works well too!

I dont have access to DMT right now... I still have gas tho... Strong shit

DMT is amazing. need to get some more. even a small amount is trippy as fuck, and the lingering after effects always remind me of a shroom trip for a couple minutes

Dude its the spirit molucle...u no when ppl die and come back to life, and they saw jesus...well i dono if that jesus, buit the chemicals behind u seeing that image is a rush of DMT through your brain right at the point of death...DMT is seeing the light, literly...After readin DMT the spirit molucle, i love the way Strassman puts it...At first DMT didnt have any profound effects on the indivisual...only after 5-10 yearss did it have a profound changte in the way the indivisual lives his life....its all chemistry the question is...is dmt the connection between u and the devine, or is it jsut a simple chemical reaction :)

Dude its the spirit molucle...u no when ppl die and come back to life, and they saw jesus...well i dono if that jesus, buit the chemicals behind u seeing that image is a rush of DMT through your brain right at the point of death...DMT is seeing the light, literly..

Remember thizz, that story about DMT being released just before you die has absolutely no evidence to support it. Strassman just pulled it out of his ass. People can see Jesus for lots of other reasons than being on DMT.

Remember thizz, that story about DMT being released just before you die has absolutely no evidence to support it. Strassman just pulled it out of his ass. People can see Jesus for lots of other reasons than being on DMT.

There just isnt "Concrete" evidence to prove this, so yes possiblities open. I am a believer of the devine...but i also believe perceptions and how there controlled by a bunch of chemical msg's in ur brain...So my question always has been does DMT connect u to the devine,(the molucule closely resemble saratonin which is our "reality" molocule) Or is it just a chemical signal in our brain and then its done....

My experiences with DMT have been quite eye opening to say the least. I have smoked very good quality mimosa extracted DMT. The experience is really not able to be described. It would be like asking what Woodstock felt like, sure it was a concert, but you HAD to be there to understand what it was LIKE.

That being said, I would put it this way:

Experience 1: Pipe loaded with a heavy ammount of DMT, want to go to the moon and not care about anything bad, cuz I was in a great mood, and ready to have my eyes opened.

Heavy Hit

T - 5 seconds, got pipe down, sat back in my chair on the deck at 12am and closed my eyes.

T- 10 seconds, ear ringing rush followed by orange aura glows surrounding kalidescope images swirling around my eyes.

T - 30 seconds, ear ringing subsiding to an amazing feeling of warmth and happiness and an acute feeling of acceptance by the universe in general even for all the things I fucked up in my life.

T - 60 seconds, orange glow surrounding all the trees off my porch, they seem so happy, can't seem to get this grin off my face. Got up and felt an amazing feeling as if Mother Nature was talking to me telepathically and saying nothing but sending feelings of acceptance.

T - 90 seconds, Overwhelming feeling of comfort and an unwritten understanding with Nature that we 'get' each other. Still grinning.

T - 120 seconds, effects subsiding, becoming more aware of the reality I face daily, orange glows fading, I am longing for more, but know that I cannot be greedy, and that I will figure it all out on my own time.

T - 180 seconds, pretty much leveled out. Wondering what the hell I was just thinking and why I thought I was speaking to Mother Nature, I just accept it as something I cannot comprehend, just accept.

That's as descriptive as I can make that experience. DMT is really just something else to experience, it changed my perspective on things for a while, and some of my other experiences changed me forever, but that's another story alltogether.

What should I expect for my first DMT trip?

So I've been into psychedelics for quite some time now. Shrooms, which I've taken up to 8 grams at one time before, and acid in which I've taken up to 3 hits (keeping in mind when I took the 3 they were considerably stronger than any acid I've had before). The thing is, I've heard very interesting things about dmt. The one that catches my attention the most, being that users will (assuming you take a strong enough dose) feel a very specific sensation of being thrust into outerspace. Along with collective reports of users coming into contact with other-worldy beings, generally being composed of light.

I've read the effects are strong enough to completely take you out of your present situation, and people losing all touch of visual.. connection with their actual physical surroundings. And also while going through all of this, still having a clear, sensible state of mind.

I guess I can get to the point, as proposed in the thread subject..

What was YOUR experience on DMT?

I personally use psychadelics to further my understanding and spiritual growth. I am very interested in trying dmt.

Also, how much has it effected your personality, being through such an overwhelming(ly) (presumably spiritual) situation?

All input is GREATLY appreciated. Thank you all!

With a small or medium dose expect to be felt as if ur being blasted into a psychedelic world. It will feel familiar and consisted of amazing intricate fractal flying at you at the speed of light. The body high and euphoria for me was like my best roll ever without the negative body load. Open eyes vision is fucked and things all become transformed, geometry rules. higher doses may send you to a place where other beings will probably communicate with you in a language of light. And telepathy. They offer love.

I'd like to hear other reports. Check trip reports forum for learning what other people experienced with deamsters to prepare yourself

First timers sometimes have a hard time keeping the harsh smoke in their lungs long enough to be blasted. It is very gross harsh smoke IMO, but if you hold it long enough and are able to take consecutive hits in a row (without breaths of fresh air in between) then you will be blasted.

As far as the experience, very hard to describe with words but DMT Nexus is a good place to hear some good trip reports.

DMT is by far the best thing i've ever done. i've never tripped so hard in my life. ive done it probably over 20 times and each time is such a great experience. i did DMT when i was on acid yesterday and it was almost too much. the trip was so fucking intense bro.

i highly recommend doing DMT tho. get as much as you can cuz you're gonna wanna keep doing it a few times to get a hang of the trip and so that you can "remember" being in the place that it takes you. the room just completely changes. i did it outside yesterday and the images of palm trees were just everywhere, and the chairs next to me had geometric shapes that shouldn't have existed and broke the laws of physics. i was looking at my computer and it was not my computer. it was both square and round at the same time, which is kind of hard to describe. my phone was also very foreign. i can not even explain how awesome the experience is. ive had entity's reach their hand out to me before as well. i've had mirrors completely fill the room and people just completely disappear that were in the room. if someoen is talking it doesn't sound like human language and it's almost impossible to understand. it's best to try and not talk and just observer your surroundings. just let yourself go and observe your surroundings as best as you can.

edit: also, don't expect too much insight from this drug. you're not likely to really figure out anything about yourself. it's more of a recreational drug that's fun to do. ive never had any lasting effects from it

I've read the effects are strong enough to completely take you out of your present situation, and people losing all touch of visual.. connection with their actual physical surroundings. And also while going through all of this, still having a clear, sensible state of mind.

"Clear" and "sensible" are certainly very subjective terms, at least in this realm. Telepathy and conversing with god is a hard task to maintain sensibility; much harder is actually keep your mind.

What was YOUR experience on DMT?

Samadhi, satori, pan-alienism and the like....;)

I personally use psychadelics to further my understanding and spiritual growth. I am very interested in trying dmt.

Further your understanding of what?

Also, how much has it effected your personality, being through such an overwhelming(ly) (presumably spiritual) situation?

Nothing has effected me as strongly as psychedelics, with ayahuasca and LSD being the most change-inducing. DMT has allowed me to accept the psychosis of the 'modern world' and actually live in it, as opposed to swimming against it. Freedom.

you shouldn't expect anything. you should just experience the ineffable and try to integrate it. and bask in the after glow