Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DMT (Smoked) - New Experience - Not far off.... whoooaaaaa

coombesy

Bluelighter
me and a friend just smoked about 35-40mg my scales are only acurate to 0.01

neither of us are very good at explaining it and its hard to put into words what i see felt to me like it wasnt far from a breakthrough dose as the whole room almost lost structure
the patterns were all over the place and even solid blocks of patterned coulour in the middle of the air were created when my mate moved a bit and he almost wasnt there himself as he erupted into colour

we have both done a LOT of acid but never tripped like that

like i said i am shit with putting things into words but all i can say is FUCKING AMAZING

;o.

I've never touched acid/LSD, though I'd like to... I`m just unsure if I could handle the visuals.

Sounds like you had a blast though bro ;D

Try keeping your eyes shut next time, it's even more amazing that way.

^ Eyes shut is cool, but combined with a light shining through your closed eyelids, you can get incredibly bright vivid visualisations. Light the backlight for your flatscreen tv, only the programme schedule is more rapid and interesting!
Keep tooting!

me and a friend just smoked about 35-40mg my scales are only acurate to 0.01

neither of us are very good at explaining it and its hard to put into words what i see felt to me like it wasnt far from a breakthrough dose as the whole room almost lost structure
the patterns were all over the place and even solid blocks of patterned coulour in the middle of the air were created when my mate moved a bit and he almost wasnt there himself as he erupted into colour

we have both done a LOT of acid but never tripped like that

like i said i am shit with putting things into words but all i can say is FUCKING AMAZING

Wait till they visit you and say hello during one of your trips. heheh :)