View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dmt question

Jerem

Greenlighter
I had acquired some DMT from a friend and offered some to a buddy to try before I did, he had never done it before and smoked from a water bong. I lit it for him and the substance liquefied then vaporized. He inhaled and exhaled but had zero effect on him. Later that day I took my turn and blasted off My question is does DMT have no effect on certain people?

You have to keep hitting it until you blast off. It's easy to screw up. If you screw up, then wait until the next day to try again.

I basically don't know what I'm talking about, but hopefully someone more knowledgeable will pop in here. Congrats, how was your trip?

Interesting. I've never done DMT so I was unaware that people smoked it out of crack pipes.

The first thing that came to my mind would be something like antidepressants and/or antipsychotics. People maintained on these often report greatly diminished effects from psychedelics, especially antipsychotics. I've been on SSRI's before and I can attest to eating an entire 8th of mushrooms and the only thing I got was some blurry vision.

It sounds like these guys know more than I do though.

I used to have a small chillum with kanthal wire twisted up and stuffed in the bowl. It worked amazingly for DMT and hash oil on the go

If you do use a device like that it should be cleaned out regularly. There's nothing worse than coming up on an intense DMT experience with a big chunk of burnt DMT res in your mouth. That's almost as bad as listening to black metal on DMT

Last edited:
I used to have a small chillum with kanthal wire twisted up and stuffed in the bowl. It worked amazingly for DMT and hash oil on the go

If you do use a device like that it should be cleaned out regularly. There's nothing worse than coming up on an intense DMT experience with a big chunk of burnt DMT res in your mouth. That's almost as bad as listening to black metal on DMT
what a thought

I imagine that would be a pretty effectve truth-serum / torture though. Force victim to consume breakthrough dose dmt and get the black metal blasting. Return half an hour later, threaten same again unless they talk. They'd squeal like a baby 100%

Last edited:
what a though

I imagine that would be a pretty effectve truth-serum / torture though. Force victim to consume breakthrough dose dmt and get the black metal blasting. Return half an hour later, threaten same again unless they talk. They'd squeal like a baby 100%

I don't think you'd even have to drug me. If you played more than about ten minutes of black metal to me, I'd give up. I hope I don't sound soft.

what a though

A BBC News report claimed that "Enter Sandman" by the American heavy metal band Metallica, along with music from the children's television programs Barney the Dinosaur and Sesame Street, were used for sleep deprivation and to culturally offend Iraqi

Link to wiki entry on Music in Psy OPs that have already occured

My first question would be are you sure by your own process you have DMT? The second is the method but you described it.

Keep us posted Jerem. It is said people can do too much DMT and it can stop working. In that case a break is needed.

Good first place to start ^. Since it is legal in certain state(s) I would imagine an increase in availability in addition to a regulated product. At least stateside.

I

It seemed like 15 years ago you went through your own process to get DMT or very very rarely through some circles, it could be had but yes, with some legalization I see people talking about vape carts and getting DMT from a vendor. With all the misrepresentation going on today makes me wonder if it hit psychedelics yet. Although It seems psychedelics are getting better and street drugs getting worse.

A buddy and I recently found THE way to blast off smoothly on the deems. We wanted to try vaping it so the first idea was simply dissolving .25g into .5ml propylene glycol and it kinda worked but it took 6 or 7 good tokes to go anywhere. The second time we just drizzled a bit of hot pg over dmt crystals until it looked like maple syrup, then loaded it into a smok novo vape and hiked to a nice viewpoint. The vapor was slightly sharp tasting on the palate but virtually no throat or lung hit, shit was like smoking air. A fat rip of that held deeply for 20 seconds is a literal blast. The vape almost always falls from my hand after the third rip.

It's really easy to botch your hit and then have rapid tolerance. There are dozens of ways of getting DMT into the lungs, from the Sandwich Method to The Machine. These days, people report consistent results with vaping (technically nebulizing, I think) it in a vape pen dissolved in a solution like propylene glycol iirc.

I always had luck enhancing leaf. I dissolved the DMT in a volatile solvent (I always added a bit of harmaline/harmine to mine, but you have to watch out for drug interactions) then soaked some peppermint leaves in it. Dry it out and it's smokeable without the headache of trying to use a crack pipe or contraption.

A buddy and I recently found THE way to blast off smoothly on the deems. We wanted to try vaping it so the first idea was simply dissolving .25g into .5ml propylene glycol and it kinda worked but it took 6 or 7 good tokes to go anywhere. The second time we just drizzled a bit of hot pg over dmt crystals until it looked like maple syrup, then loaded it into a smok novo vape and hiked to a nice viewpoint. The vapor was slightly sharp tasting on the palate but virtually no throat or lung hit, shit was like smoking air. A fat rip of that held deeply for 20 seconds is a literal blast. The vape almost always falls from my hand after the third rip.

did you try heating your first PG solution? did the DMT not dissolve?

I just did 20 mgs in the sandwich method. Wow, I needed that. That always blows me away so I never ventured into vaping. It told a long and visual story. Many scenes and messages that went over my head. Maybe as I integrate they will make sense. Time does some weird things.

Method: chamomile base. DMT sprinkled in the middle. Chamomile on top. Just touch the flame to the top layer of chamomile and then just cherry it. Take the flame away and pull in. Then C ya!!

I had acquired some DMT from a friend and offered some to a buddy to try before I did, he had never done it before and smoked from a water bong. I lit it for him and the substance liquefied then vaporized. He inhaled and exhaled but had zero effect on him. Later that day I took my turn and blasted off My question is does DMT have no effect on certain people?

next time make a sammich

so a little weed in a bowl, then the dmt, then weed on top of that - smoke it like that and it should work better

but also look into an e-mesh vape

that works the best if you ask me

mine looks like this:

Ok2Wo7Al.jpg

That looks like a good set up Kink. I have a dedicated glass pipe. I am on my third one though, so that’s how long I’ve been doing DMT. I don’t do it a lot, but for sure a several times a year.
I find you have to take one big hit of DMT correctly and then you’re gone.

I also have a dedicated Salvia pipe, it is more in the form of a tobacco pipe. I am also on my third one of those, yes, I do blastoff on Salvia several times a year.

There are so many drugs that are talked about on this board, and I’ve stuck really to the basics. I need a cactus trip in though, I gotta find a day to do that.

Nice! I have to investigate. I’m ready to expand to newer ways.

Strange thing happened on this DMT trip. I also took gabapentin earlier. Gabapentin has its own type of visuals. So the gabapentin met the DMT visuals and it was two very colorful beings dancing and they liked each other. Was sort of funny. It went on for quite a while. Also, very relaxing.