• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DMT Extraction Tips for Beginner

it still looks quite complicated, and it seems to be a rigorous process, yet i guess if i put in the work it will be worth it.

Huh? As Mac indicated, this is a simple process. Reports from chemically uneducated people say it works well.

coz i like seeing things that can only be brought out of my subconcious with the help of psychedelics

The DMT experience can become something that you'll strive to "bring back" to reality. At least that's how it's been for a few friends who've set off on this course. Once very reliable, responsible and otherwise committed people have thrown it all away for the promises given by their elves. A old friend and mother of 6 strived to remain permanently in DMT land for nearly 18 months. Luckily friends were there for her children.

Read the works of Terence McKenna for more "dope tale" insights.

^Fairly crucial advice, methinks. DMT extraction is pretty easy, but the final product needs to be treated with RESPECT. It's no shortcut to enlightenment either - just another tool. Personally I'd avoid reading any Terence McKenna - he seems to be a complete idiot, and you risk colouring your DMT experience with his descriptions.

EARLIER ASAID BY QWERTY IN ANOTHER THREAD- early this year, green stars, they were my first drop and the rushes were overwhelming. Listening to Schpongle and Pendulum on my first pill was in my opinion, a life changing moment!

Where better a source than the Horses Mouth....

As for DMT^^^ I agree, TREAT IT WITH RESPECT... I have only had good experiences with DMT, but it's strength as a Psycadelic definately shows you it's power and why it could become a bad experience if you are not in the right frame of mind... My opinion, try Salvia Divinorum before you try DMT.

Also as for the extraction, It's easy if you know something about chem... If not than don't attempt it. Just find a SOURCE...

SpecTBK

Last edited:
lol.....as i said my first pill was ealier this year and have used many since then.

Special-T.B.K said:
My opinion, try Salvia Divinorum before you try DMT.
SpecTBK

i suppose in the hierachy of things, one would probably try salvia before dmt.

however, besides duration, they are very different drugs, and salvia probably wouldn't really help equip someone for a dmt experience.

mescaline/sanpedro is again very different. fair enough if you just want to try something new. given its a phenethylamine its probably more likely to push you in a positive direction, but then it also lasts a whole lot longer.

as for extraction, the pedro/peyote mescaline extraction found HERE sure seems a lot easier than the DMT one posted above.

I found Salvia to be alot more intense than DMT, Had GOOD DMT too. Just found Salvia to bring out... WHAT WASN'T THERE. Whereas DMT was just very visual of everything that was there... The question is, once you have extracted the DMT then what Qwerty?

Meh, Pills compare noting to DMT- But in the last year... that isn't far! Just find a source it's alot easier- I'd rather get posession of a Class A drug than Manufacture...

SpecTBK

i agree that getting a source would be alot easier...... but i dont have the necessary contacts to get it. I am the only person in my group of friends with any interests in drugs and my contacts just do the "run of the mill" type substances, but psychedelics interest me alot more than party drugs.

FIND ONE... Find another crew to hang with, just with the synth of creating a synthetic it requires 12 hours non-stop of ur day... If you f*ck it, it becomes a waste of time... sorta like Pot. So it's like a waste of time if you f*ck it, then ur stuck with a whole heap of crap that's no good for nuthin!

It'll be around, u just have to find... As Cowboy Mac says- Try Harder Homer!

SpecTBK