DMT/2C-B in america

I tried my first RC this past weekend in the form of 2C-E, however i couldnt really judge its effects that well because i was already candyflipping when i took it. I did notice a very nice "warmth" and some distinctly different visuals, i think i liked it.

some apples/motorolas swept through the bay in the past few weeks about 20mg 2c-b each.

and because it was being passed off as ecstasy we got ecstasy prices =D which for some poeple is MUCH cheaper.

finally adultered pills come through with something worth it.

Both are around at jamband festivals. Not sure about Psytrance festivals, we don't really have those in the midwest (I don't think, there are small events here and there though). At a certain festival this summer in NC I kept having people try to get me to use DMT (I don't screw with that stuff) all the time. It got annoying. I don't really like pyschs that much anymore. Only MDMA once or twice a year for me, but 2C-B is awesome. I would probably use that again if the conditions are right.

I find exotic psychedelics like 2C-B or DMT much more difficult to find around the jam band scene than in the rave or psytrance scene, on the flipside however the jam scene is always overflowing with LSD.

I know lots of friends, all from random, not-interacting-with-each-other-at-all groups, who have been stumbing across the 2C- varients a lot lately (2C-B, E, 7). I have a very strong reason to believe that all of it is coming from the same place, but who knows. It just has been turning up more and more frequently around here for some reason.
As far as DMT goes...
I'm on the verge of just growing and extracting my own. The last time I heard anything about someone having a legit experience with it he was in college and it was about seven or eight years ago, and he had gotten it from a student who has moved here from Peru.

I would love to get my hands on some 2C-B or 2C-E, but I really don't think San Antonio has much of a psychedelic scene. LSD and shrooms are always easy enough to find, though.

I think it's really a matter of who's aware of what's what. If I asked any of my friends for some way to find 2C-B, they probably wouldn't know what I was even talking about.

I once came across some dank pressed unmarked pills that were single stacks. They had like 25mg of 2c-b and 100mg of strong fucking molly on each roll. I would strangle my parents with a garden hose to get my hands on a gram of 2cb

In LA I never saw any DMT to speak of, but every once in a while a pill would come around and people would be all abuzz about this new pill with crazy superpowers, and I'd ask them to describe the experience and what they would describe led me to think that the pills were most likely 2c-b. As I recall some of them were pumas but I can't be sure.

i have found 2c-b pretty easy in southern California on the streets. though i have never run into DMT i have never put myself out to find it either.

it took a little time to find the right niche of people, but after meeting them i have found 2c-b very easy to obtain.

Garbage said:
some apples/motorolas swept through the bay in the past few weeks about 20mg 2c-b each.

and because it was being passed off as ecstasy we got ecstasy prices =D which for some poeple is MUCH cheaper.

finally adultered pills come through with something worth it.

Dude in late september i got that same shit. same old ex dealer that i use every time and she said the apples were just "acid based" i was like w/e a pill is a pill you aint gotta make it sound like its something special. and i ended up tripping off of it =P the motorolas weren't 2cb though, just the apples. I thought I was getting ripped off too because the pills were tiny. couldnt believe i paid $10 for it till I took it =P I was really scared though becuase I thought i was gonna be rolling but then i started feeling all funny and thought i got like some poisonous roll or some shit. I haven't seen any of the apples since then, but I saw the motorolas again from a different dealer.

2c-e is here in So. Cal... and some 2c-b was around not too long ago. DMT, i have no interest in buying off a dealer as one can extract it fairly easily.

2cb is some cool shit. once got it in liquid form, from someone claiming it to be "mescaline". What a crock. It was alright, but I'd rather get what I wanted.

Last edited:
incriminating posts removed!

DO NOT ADVERTISE THAT YOU ARE IN DIRECT POSSESSION OF ANY SUBSTANCE OR THAT YOU WILL BE RECEIVING ANY SUBSTANCES!

IBeCrazy said:
hmmm odd... 2CI was more visual for me.

i agree with you, every time i eat 2ci it fllooors me, the first couple of times i ate it i got the sickkest morphing, that i have yet to experience again.

at a festival on the east coast last yaer i heard dmt was getting around

i usually don't get much in the way of visuals on 2c-i, i they're there but it's nothing like a lot of the 4-xxx-tryptamines

My guess is half the people in here are geting a 2cx that is mislabeled as 2cb. I dont see what all the hype is with about 2cb other than it is illegal. Also any white powder would sell faster sold as 2cb...eh?

^ IMO, 2c-b is an excellent substance, it's up there with MDMA and LSD for me. taken with MDMA, it's heavenly.