DMT/2C-B in america

I tried 2CE and thought it was more of a rolly feel... Not nearly as visual as 2CB IMO. I forget how much the dosage was I think something like 20mg

IBeCrazy said:
I tried 2CE and thought it was more of a rolly feel... Not nearly as visual as 2CB IMO. I forget how much the dosage was I think something like 20mg

I plan on starting with 10mgs...I've heard it's the most visual RC:\

^IME 2c-e is far more visual than 2c-b.
then again that is all dose dependent.
But 18mg of 2c-e blew away my world

Last night I took 20mgs of 2C-B and passed out during my peak. I woke up a couple more times still tripping hard but passed right back out...has anyone else ever fallen asleep on 2C-B?

drews_secret said:
I use to live in Charlotte, NC...there a good rave scene there, but anyway I use to get 2c-b, it never did anything to me then I took a shit load, I didnt like it, it was like a bad trip that I couldnt shake off, it made me feel dirty.

doesnt sound like 2cb at all to me. ive never had it go out of control even at high doses

^I've taken pretty high doses of 2c-b as well(35mg+) and still enjoyed the trip and kept it together, however I realize others may be different. I was also experienced with 2c-b before taking such a high dose(I believe it was 2c-b trip #6). Anyway I don't recommed such a high dose. 20mg is enough to experience all 2c-b has to offer.

I have heard of 2cb being available, mainly at a very popular heads hangout spot near my town, dmt also. still, these substances are very rare.

i love rc's, they are whole new worlds i suggest any pyschonaut become informed about. too bad, i can only get rc's in bulk, so have not gotten very many as of late. my prize 2c - substances is 2cb, but the only other 2c i tried was 2ci, which i found very uncomfortable, but i'll do it again if the chance come.

i know that around the NE area of USA there is plenty of 2C-B caps around if you know people in the right circles, relatively cheap too like $10-$12 for a solid dose. Most of the dimitri that has been seen is from friends that do their own extractions for personal and friend use. like other above me said, lots of it at jam and psy festivals but most ppl I have seen selling it seemed to me like untrust-worthy scum that I definetly wouldn't trust as far as I could throw them, let alone buy a sacred chem like DMT from

I have never seen either of these on the streets or at parties in LA, although there are small circles of people everywhere ordering them and sharing them with trusted friends.

deemsters are around... i seen em in santa cruz for like 250 a gram...i herd there was some white butterflys with 2cb in em but yea thas bout it son.

Nobody with 2 brain cells to rub together would pay US$250/g for DMT.

^i know plenty that would.
In fact the going price for dmt arond here if you can find it is 200 a gram.

Personally i recomend everyone starts extracting.
Its almost as easy as growing shrooms.

fizzacyst said:
Nobody with 2 brain cells to rub together would pay US$250/g for DMT.

some people feel that the experience could cost any sort of money and pay it. you honestly think that if the price went up to 250$ a g (standard, EVERYWHERE, for hypothetical purposes, even to extract) that you wouldn't pay it?

Hell no I wouldn't pay that. and I cannot imagine a situation occurring where that would ever be the case for me.

I get what you are saying - yes the exp is worth that much. I agree. I'd still never pay it when you can obtain it for, say, $20-30/g if you have the braincells to rub together.

The only way would be if every known species of plant that produces a worthwhile concentration of DMT were to be eradicated, driven extinct. Even then i doubt i would cost that much (if it changed at all), since the demand for synthetic material would go up, and its not hard at all to produce, which means mass DMT synthesis.

Last edited:
usually I've seen extracted DMT sold for $80-100 a gram in the states. dunno who you guys are talking to. no comment on the quality as i'm not that apt to consume something extracted with dirty solvents for the most part.

2c-b is around on the east coast but not that often. 2c-i is often times passed off as 2c-b.

I think most people use fairly clean solvents. Most nampha leaves no residue? Lye can be easy washed out completely.

Unless there are side reactions producing nasties that cannot be washed through standard methods, I'd wager that a proper dmt extraction leaves very little that was not in the starting material (bark) to began with.

Bestine is very clean.

Delsyd said:
^i know plenty that would.
In fact the going price for dmt arond here if you can find it is 200 a gram.

Personally i recomend everyone starts extracting.
Its almost as easy as growing shrooms.
It's easier, and those in your area who extract better start spreading teh light so people wont pay for such a fine sacriment. If you extract, and even do it shittly, your rgams come out to ~55, if you know what your doing, as low as 20. Its economical to spread it!

<3

it's been my dream to find 2c-b on the streets.
I've never found it anywhere :-(

I don't think you will find it "on the streets" literally like you might crack or heroin. It is definitely in heavy circulation amongst the circles that tend to use psychedelics. I'm a bit surprised at how often i see it.