DMT/2C-B in america

Youkai

Ex-Bluelighter
besides those who extract them selves and those who order online. Where have you seen these? I saw 2c-b in the bay area two years ago, seen DMT ata few festies (jam band) and saw 2c-b at one free show in a major city.

Im wondering how well spread these are seing as how they have a good recreational experince like LSD can have.

i went to a psy event a few months ago and was told DMT was around but never ventured out to find it. i have never seen either chemical being offered at parties i have attended but i guess the majority of the parties i attend aren't the type of crowd that would indulge in such things.

the psy scene isn't too big here in LA as far as i'm aware. up north, it's booming.

I knew someone on a specific tour that had pounds of the deeems and he was always pissed cause it wasn't working out for him.

andybricks said:
I knew someone on a specific tour that had pounds of the deeems and he was always pissed cause it wasn't working out for him.
tell me about it, DMT on tour is best used as something you give away... and maybe recieve alil gift in return.

PS, looking for signs that read "devine moment of truth" if you are interested. or those same kids who blantently run around "DMT!!!" "DOSES!!!"

I would do dirty, dirty, things to get my hands on some 2C-B (never tried it), and I have seen DMT at a festival this summer, but I'm not sure if I want to try DMT this early in my life.

yeah, only in psy festivals... really wish they were mainstream... Well at least here in Canada that is the situtatio

2c-b and dmt are common at US psy festivals.

The people trying to sell DMT always look like fools. Its pretty much only given away or traded for other stuff as far as I have seen. Both are very easy to get, esp 2c-b.

Just don't get any from the people wearing shirts that say "DMT" (yes I have seen this many times) or any other attention-drawing BS. Keep it on the low-low pls.

My advice would be to avoid the "Doses! doses!" people as well I've never heard a positive thing about product obtained from those types, and what I have had shown me has always been cut with a filler or they admitted to my they eyeballed it after I broke out the science on them whilst unprepared for verbal debate.

IMHO, the people with the best gear do not advertise. There is definitely a good and bad way to source drugs at such a thing. You'll pick up on the good way with experience.

i heard about some 2c-b being slanged here in the east bay a while ago and my sid slangin friend had a hook for dimitri for like a week n a half but i dunno where it went.

Iv seen both offered at festivals.

Also within the right ciricle of people anything is pretty easy to find.
Im sure you know that though.

Last edited:
2CB is pretty common here but it's just people you know as with anything, or trying to find something at a Psy show definately would make it easier.

I wish i purchased some 2c-b online when I had the opportunity. who would have known the government was gunna make it a schedule I drug

I've been wanting to try some 2-CB, sounds fun. "Mild version of MDMA"

Don't get me wrong though, I love my MDMA! :)

^its definately not a mild version of mdma.
It is a full fledged psychedelic.

its definatly around the country in bulk, ive known several people that had both. psy festies are a good place, regular festies as well but you have to get to know the old heads there. i know a kid around here that has had them for years

I moved to Seattle from Minneapolis last month, and right before I left I found some 2c-b. So I bought a shitload & brought it with.

My gal and I did some last weekend when we went camping & saw [a band]. Fuckin amazing! Seeing 2 [artist name removed] shows next weekend. Prolly do more then.

I don't know a soul in town, but it doesn't matter cuz I'm sitting pretty on a half gram of 2c-b! %)

please read the forum guidelines. posting the names of events, concerts or festivals is a liability as law enforcement has been known to watch the board. for your own safety and that of others, keep it anonymous :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up some 2c-e this summer at a festie...still have two 10mg caps saved up..never tried them..anyone have experience with 2c-e? I'm very experienced with psychs but have never dwelled into the RC world