DMT/2C-B in america

2-cb is sold at the clubs in philly in capsule or they have these water bottles that have it dissolved in it......and as far as DMT i have never seen it....or heard of anyone having some......damn shame i have wanted to try it......

robatussin said:
My guess is half the people in here are geting a 2cx that is mislabeled as 2cb. I dont see what all the hype is with about 2cb other than it is illegal. Also any white powder would sell faster sold as 2cb...eh?

2cb is amazing, seems to me like you got some other substance..

lilczey said:
2-cb is sold at the clubs in philly in capsule or they have these water bottles that have it dissolved in it......and as far as DMT i have never seen it....or heard of anyone having some......damn shame i have wanted to try it......
philly just had quite alot of DMT run through its streets.

but not in the clubs.

it was deemster teemster paradise for neew year's. Were you one of those people blasting off in the front of the pit?

FreedomOfTheMind said:
it was deemster teemster paradise for neew year's. Were you one of those people blasting off in the front of the pit?

me? smoke DMT? never!!!!

Likewise ive kinda wondered what 2cb would be like ever since reading about research chems about a year or so ago .

LightTrailz said:
Likewise ive kinda wondered what 2cb would be like ever since reading about research chems about a year or so ago .

2CB is probably qualitatively similar to 2C-I and 2C-E, each of which I plan to try soon. But 2CB, being scheduled, requires interconnects I don't have! :(

got 2c-b in chicago at a small psychedelic party. the person who sold it to me skipped right on over to a rave afterwards, so...

i've also had 2c-t-21 at a chicago rave before! just gotta meet the right people. :]

when i lived there last year 2c-b was just starting to get all around NY. rumours were it was coming from canada