• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants DMSO vs MSM for treating missed shots

aMammoth

Greenlighter
Will MSM work the same as DMSO when put on missed shots of meth? I know they are very similar and both solvents. Anyone had any experience with both of them?

I'm bumping this despite the obvious disinterest shown in the topic since over a year ago, simply becuase I'm similarly cery curious. In fact I'd like to know more as to what aMammoth is referring in saying how DMSO is already somehow working topically to help heal missed shots. I'm considering adding DMSO to an herbal oil based infusion topical for this purpose, but am behind on my research. Anyone in the know please do share, thank you!

MSM will not work. You must use DMSO. DMSO will carry any substance thru your tissues and into your cells. So the normal caution is to not be careful that it doesn't mix with anything you dont want to be carried thru your cell membranes. It is a wonderful topical pain reliever and can be taken internally in small amounts. Many books have been written on it. And it is popular with athletes such as NFL and in contact sports. I personally consider it a miracle substance and use it all the time however, it is liquid sulfur, and it gives your body a stink. The more toxic you are the more you will stink from it, especially when you use. You can buy it in most health food stores and online (ebay, amazon, etc.) MSM is derived from DMSO and is a great supplement but does not compare to DMSO for medical uses, especially topical use and pain relief.

I would not use DMSO to administer drugs. At least if you smoke or eat drugs, your body can filter any crap in it through the lungs, liver, kidneys, etc. DMSO sends it right to your blood, not much better than shooting it up without a wheel filter.

Also, unless your skin is clean, and I mean squeaky clean, then any crap on your hands will go right into your body along with the DMSO. You can't even use latex gloves because the latex will go into your body.

I would just use a standard ROA if I were you.

Relax.....my God people get so uptight! My mother worked with the team who introduced DMSO and it's great healing properties to the public. We always had it in the house, kindof like Neosporin. I also used it on my horse for injuries. Absolutely you can put it on your skin. In fact, we would use it to clear up facial pimples (OMG!) Worked better than anything else. Also use it to speed up healing for bruises and absceses. Sure it my burn a tinge but nothing more than Benzoil Peroxide. Oh, and the medicine-in-the-mouth taste it leaves.