• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc DMHP-3?

0xycodone

Greenlighter
Hey everyone! Has anyone ever tried dimethylheptylpyran or DMHP-3? It's a pretty obscure substance and I don't hear it talked about much, even on here and Psychonaut Wiki doesn't have a page for it. It was a synthetic cannabinoid designed as a chemical weapon and a non-lethal alternative to fighting by the US army. It's apparently so potent that it can get you stoned for days with only a milligram, but also because of its potency it can lower your blood pressure down to a dangerous level which is lethal, though I do not know if that's true.

I wanted to know if anyone here has tried this stuff. If you did, what was your experience like? Did you enjoy it or not so much?

Hey everyone! Has anyone ever tried dimethylheptylpyran or DMHP-3? It's a pretty obscure substance and I don't hear it talked about much, even on here and Psychonaut Wiki doesn't have a page for it. It was a synthetic cannabinoid designed as a chemical weapon and a non-lethal alternative to fighting by the US army. It's apparently so potent that it can get you stoned for days with only a milligram, but also because of its potency it can lower your blood pressure down to a dangerous level which is lethal, though I do not know if that's true.

I wanted to know if anyone here has tried this stuff. If you did, what was your experience like? Did you enjoy it or not so much?
Ehhhhh, man..i remember my spice days back when i was really young..all my friends, even all the friends parents were going and buying baggies from head shops or off people buying bulk and laying the chemicals themselves..

A lot of my friends nearly died, ended up with long term psychosis, and so on ..falling out, puking blood, blood coming out eyes and ears..

The problem is that most of these synthetic cannabinoids are full agonists at many or specific cannabinoid sites and can cause a lethal reaction because its basically a run-away train when you ingest it. Classical delta-9THC and other analogues are partial agonists to my knowledge, so that smoking will only get you so high, and it wont cause a lethal reaction because your body knows what to do with it when you intake too much.

Ehhhhh, man..i remember my spice days back when i was really young..all my friends, even all the friends parents were going and buying baggies from head shops or off people buying bulk and laying the chemicals themselves..

A lot of my friends nearly died, ended up with long term psychosis, and so on ..falling out, puking blood, blood coming out eyes and ears..

The problem is that most of these synthetic cannabinoids are full agonists at many or specific cannabinoid sites and can cause a lethal reaction because its basically a run-away train when you ingest it. Classical delta-9THC and other analogues are partial agonists to my knowledge, so that smoking will only get you so high, and it wont cause a lethal reaction because your body knows what to do with it when you intake too much.
Shit. That sounds really bad. Sorry about your friends, hope they are doing fine these days.

Yeah.... I heard that synthetic cannabinoids like Spice can really fuck you up. I've pretty much sworn never to touch that shit. Reason I asked about DMHP is because I hardly ever hear about it at all, but I guess it may not be as dangerous as I initially thought unlike Spice, but I thought it was because every time I hear 'synthetic' in the same sentence as cannabinoid I immediately think of Spice.

Sounds sketchy as fuck. I wouldn't touch most of the modern cannabinoid RCs with a 10 foot pole.

Sounds sketchy as fuck. I wouldn't touch most of the modern cannabinoid RCs with a 10 foot pole.
I wasn't planning on touching it anyway, just was curious because I have yet to hear about any experiences with it. Being under the influence days isn't my thing, but I'm sure for some people that's just the dream lol