Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DMAE in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

damo_463

Bluelighter
Basically I just want to know if you are allowed to get it sent from overseas?? I know there is another thread on this exact topic, but it was dated in 2004 so I want to ask it again. I know dmae is not sold within Australia. But want to know if it legally gets through customs?? Because there are websites who claim to sell it to Australia.

I am keen to try this supplement and would also love to know anyones experiences with it

not sure but we can't answer questions as such because they're against the guidelines.

however, dmaa is available in certain supplements and even from places such as chemist warehouse. go figure.

not sure but we can't answer questions as such because they're against the guidelines.

however, dmaa is available in certain supplements and even from places such as chemist warehouse. go figure.

Can't we ask of legality?

DMAE is everywhere locally. Not hard to find and about as shit as DMAA is/was.

I have not been able to find it anywhere locally, tried health food shop etc apparently its not approved for sale within Australia. It is not supposed to be a full on drug or anything. Its not even supposed to be a stimulant like dmaa is. Its just a supplement supposed to help with memory, focus motivation etc

yes but a quick google will surely yield your results.

I have not been able to find the results the answers I was after on google. Hence y I am here
Just wanted to know if anyone orders it from overseas?? And if they thought it was any good

sorry man, those areas of discussion are prohibited in Aus DD. If you want to read up on the rules as they apply to such things, there are links in the signature of each of my posts.

There are heaps of more suitable places online that may answer your particular questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.