• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DJ you'd most like to sleep with

well... he's not a DJ.. but..
serotone ;) actually, no I'd settle for the BJ mid performance. heeeheeeee! Just kidding aij. We need to sit down and havea chat one o' these days. lol
and.. MEEM! (also not a DJ) with dreadlocks thicker than his arms, Meem's the man for me :)

i have to admit, tars you are pretty damn sexy, just don't let me catch a photo of you up here.
though dj heaven in that little boob tube at GK was pretty damn hot.

Can we include those who MAKE music as apposed to those who DJ?
Cause I choose Tarsy. He's a sexy Bitch....
And as Noc_chick will agree.. Tars, we never finished what she started...
You take the front............ I'll take the back ;)

hahahaha @ mona!
ACtually, whilst we are on topic about mid set Blow jobs,
I would like to pose THIS question.
If you were rocking along to ur fave dj right, and then saw some chick do the dirty on him in the middle of his set, would you:
a) keep dancing, pretending you didn't see ; or
b) turn away in disgust and make ur way to the other room; or
c) run up to the front and cheer him on, and get all ur mates together to chant "what a fucken sl-ut, what a fucken sl-ut ???
d) Pleo please don't bash me!!! :)

first of all.... it all depends if this chick inturupted his mixing... if so.. i propose another answer
(e)Run up drag the chick off him(if possible) and continue dancing...
n e wayz... i'd have to say Dj Heaven... great dj great looks....
if i was homosexual it would have to be Gaetano Parisio or Johannes Heil

Well it depends on if they're putting on a good show or not! and if <edit> what am I saying IF?? of COURSE it would be</edit> his mixing (playing) is fucked, then it wouldn't be right with me.
Hahhaaa.. nah. This question is like SO far off anyway... if a DJ slut was going perform a BJ mid set, surely she'd only do it if she was well hidden ;)
Yeah Sorry Pleo.. I never partake in threads like this.. can I? just this once.. puuhhleeease?
Besides it's more on topic than other famous Bluelight threads like "Pussy Juice", "Anal" and "Semen running down my leg". Just be glad we haven't denegrated to that (and I'm pretty damn sure we never will) although, does anyone remember "Why Does my Pussy Tingle?" BWAAHAHAHA!
Bored Sunday :)
[ 03 February 2002: Message edited by: mona ]

yes but if she was a dj slut, she would surely be good at it and this means that the dj would have to try really hard to contain his... pleasure? Those facial expressions would sure look good during a dj set...

Well lets just see what would happen then...
When I play live, one of you who find me so sexy can give me a blow job, and we'll see how everyone reacts...
Can I close this thread now?
:D

See, there's a difference between most other bullshit threads and this bullshit thread... this one's actually funny... :)

Well... Serotone, I've seen you get pretty excited during a set.. and Tars.. well, I guess they don't call you Elephant Man for nothing! Nuff said eh?? ;) ;)
Umm i been wining and dining since 6pm, excuse any crassness :)
[ 04 February 2002: Message edited by: mona ]

Hmmm shite. For sheer talent and brilliance. Regardless of good looks and or sex, I'd say it's a toss up between Steve Lawler and Nick Warren for me. With Sander coming a close third. Winner I'd say would be Warren, coz frankly if I was a chick I'd wanna have his babies. ;)
Btw to whoever started this thread, I'll take it "sleep with" is a way of saying "fuck". :p
*Listens to Nick Warren's Essential Mix*
-plaz out-