• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DIY drug paraphenalia & stuff! help help help, my friends.

Veggiekitten

Greenlighter
Guys, I am so so so sorry, I already know there is a forum about this but I need more answers questioned like, ASAP. (Sorry for being an addict, well not really sorry actually because we all are addicts here), Anyways, the wonderful men in blue stole my only pipe... now I have a butt load of hard and nothing to smoke it out of. I very much enjoy smoking it rather than IV using it. All I have are these 2 shitty rigs, one already broke during this process and I have like 10 blown veins from all of this so far. Ugh I just want to smoke :( I have a light bulb? WTF do I do with that? I have tin foil, straw and a buncha other stuff that maybe I could use. BUT....

I have smoked hard out of folded up tinfoil with a cut straw one too many times and I just don't get that wonderful rush that we all love so much so I am just not willing to go that route. I have no car at the moment and no little bodego where I can get a glass rose right now. Just craving that hit we all know I'm talkng about and well, block me and hate me forever if I'm a trigger right now but remember, you are on bluelight and straying out of the recovery forums. Anyways, love you all.... PLEASE HELP :) Thank you, I'll always help any of you if need be. Peace

I wouldn't recommend using your old rigs. You could try an empty soda can, puncture some holes in it and place ashes on top. That may work better than foil. I've never tried using a light bulb so can't say how to set that up.