• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Dissolving clonazolam and other benzos

nolys

Bluelight Crew
Hi
I noticed a top vendor doing a good deal on some clonazolam powder which works out amazingly cheaper than the pellets, so I'll probably buy 100mg and dissolve it in 100ml of substance x.
Could you tell me what liquid is best to use? Some plain old water? Vodka? Propyl glycerol?
And how long would it keep, it would easily do me at least a month. I have 0.01 scales so I could measure out 2 50mg piles if needs be.
Cheers

Propylene Glycol would be the best solvent but I highly advise to not get that much Clonazolam powder. You will experience strong blackouts, hard rebounds and maybe a hardcore addiction.
The Triazolo-RC-Benzos are ridiculously strong. Just read the Megathreads about Clonazolam and Flubromazolam: So many horror storys of people losing jobs, ending up in jail, blacking out for a week etc!

I would stay far away from these and get some Diclazepam which ist definitely not as dangerous. Seriously, Clonazolam caused extreme rebounds and side effects for me even after used sparingly .
Never again. That stuff ist like the crack of Benzos and has massive potential to ruin your life.

I tried clonazolam before and it basically did nothing for me, I've heard it's pretty good so was thinking the powder would be of better quality it's also much cheaper.
Is it considered sourcing if I ask where to get pg? And what does it taste like

I've some Diclazepam, pyrazolam and nifoxipam coming in the post today to try out