• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Dissociatives withdrawal

DroneLore

Bluelighter
I've been doing o-pce daily for a while, with some 3-meo-pce here and there. I'm starting to get concerned that I will experience withdrawal symptoms. Especially severe depression, perhaps due to their possible anti-depressant action. Does anyone have any insight into this matter? Is it all in my head? I've also made the decision to cut back on my benzo use, and while I don't believe I used them frequently enough to form a dependence, that may also be contributing to what I am perceiving as an acute increase in depressive tendencies I've had since before I started using any drugs.

Last edited:
There is a withdrawal involving a feeling of apathy I wouldn't call it depression.

I have a friend that is a super heavy user....he can get throw a gram of 3meopcp in under two weeks ....he experiences a physical withdrawal involving spasms

I experienced about a week of something like the apathy described above. It wasn't anything very significant though, very mild. This was dxm cessation following prolonged higher dose use.

Stuff like this can be super useful with depression, which made me feel a bit like the OP after my use had gone on a while, but thankfully (although I miss that particular breed of antidepressant) I didn't notice much depression in my mood.