Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives tolerance?

Trex_Echoes

Greenlighter
Hi guys,

A brief background; I have tried excessively every category and types of drugs with the exception of very little of only, both dissociatives and deliriants.

Of the dissociatives class, I have done DXM in high doses twice (which I absolutely hated), Ketamine about two times as well, with seemingly no results at all which is surprising, and Memantine also twice.

On Ketamine, the very first time was straight from an unbroken/unopened vial, cooked by the person who sourced it for me, and supposedly has ample experience in both using and cooking. I scraped off the crystallized ketamine from the cooking tray and proceeded to snort obscene amounts every 5-10 minutes or so, and the only effects I can recall feeling was a slight numbness and a very brief alteration in perception for 2-5 minutes when I smoked some cannabis. Zero dissociation, and no K-hole which was the goal. The second time, I only had a bump of ket at a club in Berlin, and again, felt nothing, yet my friend who insufflated the same amount felt wobbly and nauseous.

On Memantine, which I tried just recently this month for the first time, I ingested 50mg the first time, on an empty stomach and no added substances and literally felt nothing at all. After two weeks I tried again with double the dose, and included cannabis a few hours in. I think I felt slightly different, but I?m starting to believe I forced myself to believe it was active.

Is it possible to be immune to NMDA antagonists? Or dissociatives? Or at the very least have an unnaturally high tolerance?

Thanks in advance, friends.

P.S, I can?t entirely remember the dose or feeling of the DXM, except I was definitely robowalking, extreme diarrhea and vomiting and I felt dysphoric. I?m assuming I lack the enzyme that metabolises DXM quickly. What I do remember was I took a dose considered the minimum to reach the ?third plateau?.

I?ve actually done salvia around 5 times, but all that happens is I black out.

I just want to experience a mystical ?hole? experience.