• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dislike being touched on E?

Quageschi

Bluelighter
So there is this girl who i have been hooking up with alot lately. She is a really great person, and even better she loves to get nice and E'd up.
However she doesnt like to be touched while on it at all, and thats kinda problemactic because im sitting there ready to crawl all over her.
The 3 times we have rolled together the pills we got were nice clean pills.Has anyone ever heard of this before?

Not really, I mean, I dont like to be constantly groped, but I do like my hair brushed, and massages, and making out. Sex on the other hand is just too much, I cant pay attention. I always like a change of scenery every now and then too. Maybe its something psychological with her. I dunno. Try baby steps. For instance, try kissing her after you have taken a drink of really cold water or beer, or brushing her hair maybe. Wish you the best, and good luck!

EDIT: I do not like to be touched while im on coke, maybe your pills had some coke in them or something..

Maybe she's weirded out by someone sitting there ready to crawl all over her?

People are different, as much as the norm seems to be enjoying physical contact.

Maybe she'd like a nice back massage?

Ehh, well, depends if she is hot or cold, I notice that when I am rolling and Im super hot and sweaty, I am more reluctant to touch, unless the other person is cold....but seriously, there is nothing like having your hair brushed...ahahhaa... :)

some people dont get the touchy feely part of mdma. i suppose its either how their body reacts, or they have some psychological barrier which is still active when theyre high. some issue with their bodies or touching people which sitll affects them when theyre high ?

yeah i know girls who are like that and after talking to them about it, thats wat i concluded.

Unknownandalone said:
EDIT: I do not like to be touched while im on coke, maybe your pills had some coke in them or something..

highly unlikely

some people just don't like to be touched and that's all there is to it. i know that when i'm on MDA, i don't feel the need to be touched and it really wouldn't bother me unless they were trying to grope me as was said earlier. maybe she just doesn't like you?

sex seems to always ruin my roll quite a bit. I usually wait until the tail end and then start messing around!

Sex when rolling = never for me. The touchy feely part is by far my favorite for some reason, im a type of guy who wears wool socks and lets a girl pet his face for 4 hours

im a girl and i really dont like being touched when rolling. and it gets pretty annoying when every guy in the club is trying to get all up on...i just want to dance and walk around with my friends, i would say leave her alone before you annoy the shit out of her.

I'm one of the people who isn't really into being touched on E unless I'm in a sexual mood. I used to like all the touchy feely stuff, but now it just makes me feel uncomfortable and anxious.

When I'm on E I like to be around people but be left alone and just do my thing, dance, lay around, chat online, etc.

I would have to agree on the tempature issue. If I am really hot and sweaty, I dont wanna be touched, but I still like touching someone else. Sometimes it can be a sensory overload, all of you senses are heightened and for some its overwhelming, and the touching part is probally the only thing she can control. I dunno, sounded good after last night. ~wink~

I dislike being touched on E, I just feel as if people are using the roll as an excuse to touch me, as if it's perfectly alright because I'm rolling.

If I don't want you to touch me sober, then don't touch me on any drug period.

Certain girls that I'm close to then I really like to be touched by them and touch them, because it's a shared bond that it's enhanced by the E. But, others I just don't dig it. Why do people have to get all up in my shit just cause I'm rolling?

I hate it when im "trippin" off e and weed, that usually takes about 9 pills and a lil weed.

if i have a couple tho however i wud like people to touch me all nite

spacefacethebassace said:
Why do people have to get all up in my shit just cause I'm rolling?
Just remember they're trying to enhance your trip, not fuck it up.

Ecstasy is a very bad drug, and very neurotoxic to the brain. Watch your serotonin levels sink into the basement from it over time, and it doesn't take much time. Happened to my ex-girlfriend. Now she's in the mental hospital ward.

im the total opposite of this, i HATE being touched when not on E, i mean really hate it. but when im on E i have to be touched to get a full roll going.

Back massage on E for me is haven!

I love it when I’m with a group and someone randomly comes up and draws pictures on my back :D

Then again I love being touched when I’m not on E.

im a girl and one of my girlfriends is like this. doesn't like to be touched at all while rolling. just happens to some ppl, im sure it is nothing personal.