Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
lacey

purelife hit me up on aim or w/ever u didnt tell me no 5-6 yrs when i talked to u...WTF get at me u said a probation violation not some 5yr shit

Lacey Pm your number or go online .. i have very little time. I violated hardcore. they put on the the like, top level probation. they make me write out my days. its hardcore. I violated. fuck me. god.

I don't think I'd mind getting stuck in a room with 500 men though, Just give me a lot of meth. I would get sick of it i think. I need some kind of breastesis

How is jersey the garden state? I don't think there's anything there other than abandoned buildings and crack dens.

How is jersey the garden state? I don't think there's anything there other than abandoned buildings and crack dens.

That's just Essex, Hudson and Passaic counties bro. Go down South Jersey, there are farms everywhere. We are like in the top 10 producers of a bunch of shit.

Dude, new jersey only has a few "cities". The rest is either tight nit communites, or lots of apartments complexes. There are SO many state parks and wooded areas in general. Where the fuck do you think new jersey is located, Manhattan ?

^ Yeah, maybe in like, a couple run down towns. The rest are area's you wouldn't be able to afford bro so keep it moving.

jersey is the shit...don't get it twisted. a lot of fucked up cities but that's what makes it the shit. camden, newark, paterson, jersey city, Atlantic city. plus you got philly and new york within driving distance.

just found out that i might actually be heading back to the dirty sooner than i thought...thank god for that.

Im headed to alatanic city in a few weeks to throw it down. I hope jersey is all you guys made it out to be in this thread. I know a couple people from jersey city and newark and they all tell me that Id love it up there. Not sure if thats a good thing or bad thing but either way im looking forward to finding out and take a few days off up there.... Is the casions even worth goin to?

Where's all the Jersey peeps? Have they been arrested or did they overdose? Where's lacey been?

roflmao IT IS A MYSTERY.

no really, did some fent dope show up in newark or something? where the hell are all the jersey peeps?

Status
Not open for further replies.