Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
the worse the weather the better to a certain extent imo

big jacket with the hood up, pair of boots, black sweats, UOENO im white unless youre coming towards me head on and thats why god invented walking down one way streets

of course that doesnt mean jack shit if its so incredibly shitty the dudes arent even out there ( remember that flood in the bible? like that)
Camden they are out no matter what..

A few years ago when we had a huge snow storm i went to cop dope wit a few friends.. wheni did dope that is..

They didnt plow any of camdens streets and no cops were to b seen anywhere..

They had moved the set to the corner store.. had my rigg already in my arm 2 blocks away..

That was a good day...

Tap out xl was bangin

youre right, theres always people out but some definitely say fuck it if they start standing there for 15 mins in the pouring rain with no signs of life anywhere and just leave. some guys dont even give out single plastic baggies with each stamp wtf is that about thats no good on a weekend like this one.

basically I can either walk two miles or take a bus for the last leg of the trip but that would cut into the drug money so I just walk and im not the kind of person who gets bothered by rain (like I said, uoeno!) but im just gonna eat a lumberjack breakfast, take a 40 ABV to go cup, and see what this evening looks like

Sometimes i miss that life..
Sometimes i dont...

Sometimes i crave..

I read some of your posts and i can feel the needle slowly pushing into my vains..

The craziest is when i taste the dope in my mouth like when i use to shoot.. and that warm feeling slowly taking over my whole body almost like i shot a bag..

Crazy right?

Camden they are out no matter what..

A few years ago when we had a huge snow storm i went to cop dope wit a few friends.. wheni did dope that is..

They didnt plow any of camdens streets and no cops were to b seen anywhere..

They had moved the set to the corner store.. had my rigg already in my arm 2 blocks away..

That was a good day...

Tap out xl was bangin

Speaking of Tapout... I had JUST copped 'Tapout' a few hours ago.. Pretty decent, but nothing like the original.
Got it from some random guy on state... I was sketched out about it, and I thought he was going to try and pull a quick one on me...
Dude was legit though.. I haven't been this high in awhile. Hah,.

Sometimes i miss that life..
Sometimes i dont...

Sometimes i crave..

I read some of your posts and i can feel the needle slowly pushing into my vains..

The craziest is when i taste the dope in my mouth like when i use to shoot.. and that warm feeling slowly taking over my whole body almost like i shot a bag..

Crazy right?

i know that feel homie

Just read a news article in some magazine, said Jersey had better dope than NYC. I'm impressed, as a life long New Yorker. I always thought NYC was the dope capital of the US. But I guess a lot get unloaded in Newark now.

Jersey has good dope and bad dope, just like NY. The plus about NJ is that it's dirt cheap.

Just read a news article in some magazine, said Jersey had better dope than NYC. I'm impressed, as a life long New Yorker. I always thought NYC was the dope capital of the US. But I guess a lot get unloaded in Newark now.

I never had NY dope, but I can attest that Jersey does have some pretty damn decent dope..
2-3 weeks ago there was a batch going around that was dropping people like flies!! & there wasn't any fent in it either.
It was just some really strong pure shit..

Mmmm.

News said it had fent..

They cud b lying..

Fucking snow on tuesday.. r yu shitting me..

Yo, what's on, dude? I'm a newcomer here, but I'm totally cool. I'm the greatest internet message board poster and letter-to-the-editor writer in North America, which, by the way, is the only relevant global location.

I've scoped-out some of these threads in the past weeks (mostly older stuff) and wow, you guys make heroin dependence seem so attractive. How come it wasn't that great for me? Don't get me wrong, I love the high, dudes. But when you do something everyday, and your whole existence depends on it.......well that ain't no fun. Ya know what it is that I be sayin'

I kicked the habit four years ago. Though I do "chip" here and there. Nothing at all for the first two years. Last year I did a bag two times, and in the past three months I've done sniffed a bag four times.

Now the last time, a week ago, I go to Camden to meet-up with my old friend. Luckily, he got there early and made the journey into the zone. So that worked out for me. Ya know what it is that I be sayin'? So, he's not a doper but wacky on the cracky. He likes to dip into a tract of woods bordering an overpass to blast off. So, I go with him to sniff my bag (better than sneaking it out in the open - Oh, I'll do it, but you know.)

So we get there and this ragged white boy is crouching behind some bushes totally bugged out. He's all sweating and totally skitzed-out. Later he made reference to him banging diesel, but that rock must have killed his dope because this dude was bugging.

Anyways, drugs were meant to be fun and make you feel good. Being a slave, hanging in a patch of woods, peering out to the street for cops, is not fun. That's no fun. Yes, New Jersey makes you do drugs. Everybody in the state is on something. So, we are between a rock and a hard place. Jersey kills lives. It's so angry. I wish I lived somewhere civilized, like Baltimore.

Oh, yeah, dudes, that stuff in Camden 2-3 weeks ago was tested and had NO fent. That was straight-up, high purity heroin.

It's nice to be "new" again, because you'll feel anything you buy in a reputable dope town. Stuff I would have shunned five years ago, now gets me high.

Moderation, dudes. Yes, we all want to feel good all of the time, but life won't allow for that without consequences.

im down to smoking crack underneath overpasses 3 times a month fyi thank you

Lololol

Back when i didnt kno how to shoot myself up I use to get homeless and prostitutes under the 30 west over pass or more like on the side..

Well the prostitutes lived on line so i wud go to their house/room for rent..

3 white girls with 1 old ass black dude that didnt do dope and he drove them everyday to get dope..

Crazy life mane

Yo, what's on, dude? I'm a newcomer here, but I'm totally cool. I'm the greatest internet message board poster and letter-to-the-editor writer in North America, which, by the way, is the only relevant global location.

I've scoped-out some of these threads in the past weeks (mostly older stuff) and wow, you guys make heroin dependence seem so attractive. How come it wasn't that great for me? Don't get me wrong, I love the high, dudes. But when you do something everyday, and your whole existence depends on it.......well that ain't no fun. Ya know what it is that I be sayin'

I kicked the habit four years ago. Though I do "chip" here and there. Nothing at all for the first two years. Last year I did a bag two times, and in the past three months I've done sniffed a bag four times.

Now the last time, a week ago, I go to Camden to meet-up with my old friend. Luckily, he got there early and made the journey into the zone. So that worked out for me. Ya know what it is that I be sayin'? So, he's not a doper but wacky on the cracky. He likes to dip into a tract of woods bordering an overpass to blast off. So, I go with him to sniff my bag (better than sneaking it out in the open - Oh, I'll do it, but you know.)

So we get there and this ragged white boy is crouching behind some bushes totally bugged out. He's all sweating and totally skitzed-out. Later he made reference to him banging diesel, but that rock must have killed his dope because this dude was bugging.

Anyways, drugs were meant to be fun and make you feel good. Being a slave, hanging in a patch of woods, peering out to the street for cops, is not fun. That's no fun. Yes, New Jersey makes you do drugs. Everybody in the state is on something. So, we are between a rock and a hard place. Jersey kills lives. It's so angry. I wish I lived somewhere civilized, like Baltimore.
It is an honor to have the greatest poster in North America here. Thanks for letting me quote your post. I'm hoping the greatness rubs off on me. And yes we can make heroin addiction attractive, obviously you are great at message board posting and writing letters to the editor but fail as a hardcore junkie. Better luck next time. And I live in the a place more civilized then both Jersy and Baltimore I live in Detroit.

Dawg, you live in Detroit, but can't resist immersing yourself in all that is New Jersey. Detroit is too close to Canada to be taken seriously. Detroit's hardcore image is all a media ploy by Japanese automakers. Detroit is like a cuddly duck. Awww, isn't that cute. Hey, I've seen your Michigan tourism commercials on TV. The place is quite lovely.

Besides, Detroit dopers are just using B-12 and quinine. There's no dope that far north. Ha, you guys are shooting quinine and Bisquick !!!

Yeah, I might not have been the hardest core junkie around, I only snorted. But I more than made up for that with my ingestion of ca-caine and Kasser's Premium Vodka (still only $2.50 a half pint). I took the big blasts of ca-caine. You'd have been impressed. Plus, all the boys in South Camden just loved me. And, a Camden hooker once called me, "The Coolest White Boy Ever." So I got that going for me, which is nice.

Anyways, Philly is top of the food chain for drugs and toughness. Philly is bad as can, and they know he's the best. There's Hope in Philly and General Hancock once rode his horse, Somerset, to victory along the Indiana trail.

this-fucking-guy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.