• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Dipropylene glycerol

nolys

Bluelight Crew
Hi I ordered 100ml to mix 100mg of clonazolam with, is this the same as standard propylene glycerol?

AFAIK, the chemical properties are very similar and both are used interchangeably in the perfume/moisturiser industry, but how that translates to comparable toxicity I'm not sure.

It's not to city I'm concerned about its more wether or not it will destroy the substance

There shouldn't be any chemical degradation, if there was it would occur with any alcoholic solvent.

Why and how does alcohol degrade these or any other types of substances? Just curious, thanks

Benzo's are incredibly stable compounds usually, the worry with solvents is more for compounds with questionable stability in aqueous solution, Lysergamides spring to mind.

oh ok, good to know, thank you.

but does reminds me of the time i bought five pack from some real class act characters way out in the woods once in high school. the guy made me pull over at a liquor store to buy a single shooter shot to go of wild turkey 101 so that we could have a nice 'strong solvent' with which to dissolve and hold the L into. truth be told however it lasted pretty well over those trippy few six months, despite the 101 proof solution it was in. just curious, thanks for answering