• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dimethocaine purity compared to Cocaine purity.

SOLARIUM

Greenlighter
I've been wondering this for about a year now. Everyone goes on about Cocaine being that amazing drug with the some of the most intense euphoria ever given, but this is only with high purity coke.

Dimethocaine is meant to be terrible compared to high purity coke, right? So, doesn't this mean since half the coke in the UK is most likely under/around 50% purity, and Dimethocaine is pretty much completely pure.. that Dimethocaine would be a good replacement for this shitty coke we experience MOST of the time around here? I mean yeah, surely sometimes you get lucky and get some high purity coke or you have a good contact for it, but most of the time it is pretty shit. (Especially if you're only paying around £35-40 a g instead of the ridiculously high priced g's at £60-75)

Your opinion? I'm pretty sure a gram of Dimethocaine for [snip] is better than half the coke cycling around the UK for [snip]a gram at the moment. (This is only my opinion, yours might be completely different)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, i see you're only new to bluelight so welcome:)

you would have just read the Bluelight User Agreement upon signing up and should have read OD's Guidelines before posting (link is in my signature). we're predominately a harm reduction focused forum, general discussion is more aimed toward basic drug discussion. so just take the time to check out the rules and posting standards if you haven't already. if you're still unsure of anything feel free to shoot me a pm.

prices of drugs aren't to be listed either.

Oh, didn't realise you weren't allowed to post prices of drugs.. I swear there's a topic on the prices of drugs each year on here though?..
And I'm not that new, been lurking for quite a few years now, but much appreciated anyway.

The coke in the UK on avecrage if you're lucky will be 20% purity max for standard price... if you're willing to pay three times that amound, you might get some 60%... dimethocaine from a "sure" source is 99%, that said i havn't heard many good things about dimthocaine

pure dimethocaine isn't even nearly as good as 50% cut coke. Went through a whole gram and barely caught anything of a buzz.. wasn't even speeding out really.