Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dimenhydrinate & DXM

Black Rabbit of Inle

Bluelight Crew
I've tried looking for information on this, but I can't find any.

I've been pretty much sober for the last month and took 500mgs of Dimenhydrinate last night which resulted in a body high that lasted an hour and then disappeared. This afternoon I took 1.2g of DXM which hasn't had any effect at all.

Does Dimenhydrinate have any effect on DXM tolerance?

DMH is similar to DPH, which actually potentiates DXM.
If you're using powder, you should mix some PEG for bioavailability. The gel in vitamin pills is PEG, which you can poke a hole into with a thumbtack/pin/whatever and squish it onto it.

Anyway, you should always be smoking weed with DXM.

The DMH wouldn't have prevented the DXM from taking affect, how much experience do you have with this?
Also 1.2g is a decent dose, are you less than 80kg?

surely you've got better options than taking half a gram of an anti-chollinergic which brings on delirium? i'm a little fucked up at the moment but something is tingling in my brain wanting me to say there is short and long term effects from the abuse of such drugs - i can't be sure though without doing some checking, reading and a little research - which i strongly advise for you to do if you intend on making this a regular event.

just the dirty feeling of taking on pill extra of those first generation anti-histamine screams to my brain that "this shit can't be good in the long term"

so you actually find the DMH enjoyable?

DXM i have nothing against because i quite like the drug and dissociatives in general (DXM, ketamine and methoxetamine).