• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids dilaudids and ?

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
Anyone got any info on if anti psychotics work with dilaudid?

I'm guessing everyone's gonna say na they dont block them so i waste my cash lol

Both of these medicines depress the central nervous system.
Concurrent use can result in extreme sleepiness, slowed or difficult breathing, coma, or death.
Good luck with that.....
Lights! Camera! Action! Lol j/k

Concurrent use can result in extreme sleepiness, slowed or difficult breathing, coma, or death.
Good luck with that.....

Even conventional antipsychotics do not cause significant CNS depression. What are you on about?

are you sure? I've been shot with haldol and have no recollection of almost 2 days.
Haloperidol only lessens the effects of acute psychotic features. Perhaps there were other factors at play?

Good luck with that.....
Shit!!!! I was going to take them cos i didnt think they would work or at lease give it a try. Changed my mind in a split second

• Heart
Reactions: R3K
Na doubt it'll work. It's going in the stash
I only did a very quick search, without knowing the exact medications you are actually taking. I probably wouldn't risk it, because I like being able to breathe, I find it good for my health, but,. Jackie seems to think it's not to bad....

And probably does have more experience then me on the topic. But do the research! Before you do anything, stay safe and fuck the cameras! Haha

If it were stims you wouldn't be able to feel em but opiates nah.

And probably does have more experience then me on the topic. But do the research! Before you do anything, stay safe and fuck the cameras! Haha
I get stagefright on the cameras