• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dilaudid

it depends how you ingest the substance iv dilaudid is much stronger than oral, but hydrocodone works best oral

it depends how you ingest the substance iv dilaudid is much stronger than oral, but hydrocodone works best oral
I took 16 mg oral. Seemed really weak. I do have a decent opiate tolerance tho. I usually take 40 to 70 mg hydrocodone at a time lol

Anybody that takes dilaudid orally is just wasting the drug. All other ROA work very well, IV, IM, railed, and last and definitely least plug it.

Quick question. Is it better to dissolve Dilaudid pills with sterile saline or sterile water? I heard that water was better but not sure exactly why. Maybe the mixture of Dilaudid with 0.9 percent normal saline is too harsh on the veins because of acidity?? Does anybody know the answer to this?

Thanks

From back in the day-w/o a doubt--IV is
the only way - I got dilaudids back a few years trying to avoid wds when I came to NYC---like an aspirin when I took them orally.. Stop the IV though--not condoning it.
IV drugs almost killed me back when I was 18. I even shot up valium---now that's sad--it was the new BF - He was 18 yrs older than me and a heavy user--I had been just an alcoholic. Did IV drugs for only 4 months that I was with him--my arms looked like they had eggs at the elbow from shooting up. Still heavy scars.--My Dad dragged me into rehab for 8 months.

Last edited: