• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

dihydrocodeine and different blister packs?

randomuserlol12

Greenlighter
ik dhc is rarely fake as it's not worth the time, but i've always wondered everytime i get some it has a different blister pack, from the same manufacturer. can anyone clarify why this is?

They may have changed the packaging or it could be a larger blister strip such as 8, 10, 15, 16, 28, 30 etc, those numbers apply to those tiny 30mg codeine phosphates in the UK so it could be similar with dihydrocodeine.

the last time I had brisol labs bp 30 mg was like 6 years ago but from what I remember the imprinting looked less clean than the one on right (left looks more legit) to me. Depends on who you also got it from, there's a guy on markets I won't name that sells fake stuff from DHC to pressed benzos.

I get prescribed this for lower back pain. The exact same make in this pictures. Nothing wrong with them.

They may have changed the packaging or it could be a larger blister strip such as 8, 10, 15, 16, 28, 30 etc, those numbers apply to those tiny 30mg codeine phosphates in the UK so it could be similar with dihydrocodeine.

Not to dihydrocodeine tartrate though. Their is 7.46mg in Paramol and then you get DHC (30mg) and DHC Forte (40mg).