Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Different taste in coke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom1493

Greenlighter
I got coke the other night from a different person and I it was one piece rock hard I broke it down a little and put a light under it and it came yellow with like a pink through it and I had a fair size line and it burnt on the way down and tasted so different I didn't think it was coke but tonight I got it from someone in a different area and it tasted the same but it's not as strong as the normal coke I get I know it all depends on what it's cut with but could it even be something els

Its common for coke to have a yellow tinge, not sure about pink though. It shouldnt burn like that though.

I had some Aussie coke on New Years eve and it was pathetic, Id hazard a guess and say it was 20-30% cocaine at most. People were doing HUGE lines of about 150mgs each and saying how good it was.

Best bet would be to buy an Ezi-test coke kit, Im fairly sure it can tell If its high cocaine content and if it has any cuts such as Levo

I had some Aussie coke on New Years eve and it was pathetic, Id hazard a guess and say it was 20-30% cocaine at most. People were doing HUGE lines of about 150mgs each and saying how good it was.

That's pretty standard here. But most people don't do coke here to get high, they do it so they can say they were doing coke on the weekend.

That's pretty standard here. But most people don't do coke here to get high, they do it so they can say they were doing coke on the weekend.

5 guys went through 3 grams before 5am and didnt start until 11pm, where as half a gram of overseas coke lasted 2 of us from 9pm until 6am and I was asleep by 7am (different nights) and I still had a bit left.

At the prices charged I cannot justify it

Yes they do. Most is cut with lev before even leaving South America. Some "quality" Australian cocaine GCMS tested at 50% cocaine 22% levamisole and I doubt that is what most get. I'd put money on most "street" grade cocaine being 10-30% with 30% being top shelf.

As for the OP... just don't bother.

Yeah steer clear of Australian coke unless you know the person you're getting it off is pretty high up the chain or is getting quantities off the dark net. Once you've had good coke you'll remember the taste and it's easy to know what is heavily cut and what is atleast something decent. I had some coke about 2 weeks ago that was incredible for Australian standards but I haven't experienced that in a long while and I really do love my cocaine.

We don't allow 'what did I get?' type threads here just because nobody can tell you what it was. It's all speculation - anything anyone could tell you is just a guess, so it becomes pointless.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.