Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Different reaction to Xanax

est_xx

Greenlighter
Hi all,

Ive been prescribed Xanax for over 6 months ago (3x1mg per day). Collecting and using the script has always been a pleasure with a reduction in anxiety and a-level of euphoria, however when I collected my last script any dose of Xanax knocks me out for hours on end, no nice feelings just 4-6 hour naps, ive never experienced this before does anyone have any idea why this would happen?

Cheers

Benzos tend to have a more touchy relationship than some other drugs imo and experience, personally if I take any dosage of alp these days that wont knock me into a blackout will just give me a surge of energy and even more so if mixed with oxy. It is also known to potentially give this counter intuitive affect to some as for the feeling, this could be simply due to over use and neuroadaptation/tolerance.

I know someone personally who has been prescribed for years now and has ranged from dosages around or above 10mg to dosages close to or identical to yours and, as far as I could gather the major dosages while sometimes possible to give that feeling was more likely to knock them out, and again due to tolerance these days the same affect once chased is essentially impossible to revisit with any guarantee, even when you do get those effects again they tend to be fleeting.

Hope this helps a little sorry its so late replied.

Tolerance? I used to find benzos euphoric and highly pleasurable, now they just make me feel dull and depressed, lifeless. I hate the feeling, it's like a mental straight jacket. I also get heightened anxiety/borderline wd feels even after just single use- I don't touch them ever these days.