• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Didnt know it was meth?

chibb

Greenlighter
I'm a little bit drug naive but i was with somebody and they offered me 2 lines of what i thought was cocaine, so i snorted them. The next day it comes to find out it was METH. I'm super fucking pissed. Is doing it just that one time going to cause any harm to me? I would of never done it if i knew it was meth. 2 lines about an inch and half long, not very thick.

Ya didn't figure it out until the next day? Seems like it would have been obvious after about 45 minutes.

No, doing a little bit once isn't gonna hurt ya.

It's just a drug- Hell, they gave my mom Desoxyn while she was carrying me- about a point a day through the whole pregnancy of pharm methamphetamine. At the time, it was common for meth to be scripted.

Ya get into a regular use pattern, that's where shit can get hairy- but a one-off, no big thing.

Its the only time I'll ever do it, and I've only done coke once and it was shitty so i didn't really know what the high was like. I found out it was meth because the person that had it told me the next day. So just this one time use of 2 lines isnt going to effect me in any way?

It looked like a piece of class kind of, not as clear obviously. He called it Ice. I've always heard Meth was the worst thing you could take due to the crazy chemicals and shit thats in it?

That's a misconception. Methamphetamine is methamphetamine. Assuming what you have is 100% pure. But all the things you've heard about there being matches and battery acid in meth are lies.

InterestingFACT is right, cocaine is actually more dangerous (at least in regards to risk of death) than methamphetamine. Heavy meth use causes all sorts of problems, though...as does heavy use of pretty much any stimulant.

The only drug in meth is meth, usually anyway. When you hear that there's fertilizer and shit in meth you're just hearing drug propaganda. Not that meth is safe or anything, it's just not going to make you an insane townie jerking off fighting police off the first couple times, nor will it make your skin rot off after your first time using. A lot of people try meth and don't even like it.

Thanks for the quick replies guys. I definitely feel 100% better knowing just this one night isnt going to cause any permanent harm to me. Will for sure never do it again though.