Did you drop out of highschool?

Khadijah

Bluelight Crew
Without raggin on anybody would it be possible to find out how many cats on here finished highschool and who dropped out?

Americans: if you dropped out did you get your Good Enough Diploma? (GED)

By chance, Lacey K, are you one of these said persons?

Yes, I dropped out and I still haven't gotten my GED. I know it was important to do, but now that I'm of legal age to drink there is no going back. It totally fucked up my future - the only thing I can still do at this point is join a band....I dunno...anyone else?

i graduated in the most illegitamate way i could. but i got a real diploma and walked and everything. so no i did not drop out.

I'm moving this thread b/c the LOUNGE is not the place for serious questions. 8(

But since Lacey has me on ignore.. I guess she won't know why :p

working on a masters degree, so that'd be a negative ghostrider....

I dropped out of high school half a dozen times, the last time I completed a full school year was year 8, my second year of high school. I was way more interested in doing drugs than school

I cant remember how many times i got kicked or dropped out of schools. No regrets.

And umm... Ghost Rider? What?

ahh im still in high school and plan to finish but we will see

i think the ghost rider comment was reffereing to the movie Top Gun but im not sure

im gonna graduate!

if they dont fuckin kick me out for truancy...

i graduated. to those of you who did drop out of high school, do you regret it at all, or happy you did?

Guelah_Papyrus said:
I graduated in the most illegitamate way i could. but i got a real diploma and walked and everything. so no i did not drop out.

Same as me, I even took a year off, but after that I went to college and I started studying a lot. .