• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Did pregabalin drug makers know it got you high

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I know it's a calcium channel blocker and affecrs a gaba receptor and others but when I got this prescibes I was like wtf these are amazing with no tolerance even now they still work for anxiety did they know about gabapentin abuse back then I know someone took sixty 150mg pregabs he was twitching drooling being violent fallin over brok both his ribs twisted his ankle. I been on them eight years and highest I do in one go is 900 to 1200mg I usually take 400mg in morning and top up 200mg later.
I'm on amix of baclofen gabapentin and pregabalin I feel very good and relaxed reminds me of 15 20 mg oxy as still got energy also these mix very well with a beer but not too much or you be ill.

They know now. Gabapentin is on the DEAs radar, there are reports of pharmacies tracking abusive behaviors such as patients asking for refills early and I've even seen tidbits relating to the drug being a controlled substance in the near future. I hope not, is really the only thing that helps my nerve pain (and I also enjoy the occasional high from my surplus stash) and I don't feel like having to jump through hoops to get it like the people who manage their pain with opiates have to do.

I think they always knew, like all the other drugs, oxycodone and those shits too, at first they say they don't produce dependency, but they probably already knew about the recreational effects of those meds anyway

Fucking love the pregabs done 600mg today. Is a horrible withdrawal so only do it once in a while never go into the 3rd day and for a better buzz take the first capsule on empty stomach. For some people, they don't do shit but some like me I love the buzz I get euphoria in waves music is great and sex is great also and it stops you cumming quick as well but it does cause dependency and a mental withdrawal that lasts a week with horrible suicidal thoughts it gets so bad. I did heroin for 13 years and these and these fucked my brain up more the crank coke and heroin combined. But I was doing up to 3000 mg a day because tolerance builds quickly. Good if you do them once in a while not to do every day if you have no medical need for them

Fucking love the pregabs done 600mg today. Is a horrible withdrawal so only do it once in a while never go into the 3rd day and for a better buzz take the first capsule on empty stomach. For some people, they don't do shit but some like me I love the buzz I get euphoria in waves music is great and sex is great also and it stops you cumming quick as well but it does cause dependency and a mental withdrawal that lasts a week with horrible suicidal thoughts it gets so bad. I did heroin for 13 years and these and these fucked my brain up more the crank coke and heroin combined. But I was doing up to 3000 mg a day because tolerance builds quickly. Good if you do them once in a while not to do every day if you have no medical need for them
Yea, Lyrica high its very great

To me Lyrica is dog shit if I had them id give en away for free ive taken 900-1500mg n all I feel is clumsy and drunk
I like it as an enhancer of other drugs, by itself with 450mg without tolerance it makes me feel good, it depends on each person.

900mg is good with some tolerance, but the doses per one gram are not very good, don't you want the pills? give them to me hahaha joke*

To me Lyrica is dog shit if I had them id give en away for free ive taken 900-1500mg n all I feel is clumsy and drunk
Same with my pal he dont feel shit . I get such a good euphoric high it be number 3 on my list behind crack and heroin as my favorite drug sorry 4 forgot crank

They knew. Pharmaceutical companies always do multiple trials with various dosages, different protocols and different demographics (race, gender, age, life styles...). Then they submit the one that looks the best and bury the rest. There is no way that Pfizer did not know that lot of people will have dose responsive recreational effects that could lead to addictive behaviour. Especially with such a "blockbuster" drug.