View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Did LSA shatter my weed tolerance?

EphemeralOutlet141

Bluelight Crew
Lately I've been doing a decent amount of LSA (8 tabs in roughly 4 days) and smoking along with it. I built up a tolerance to it so I stopped dropping and just decided to smoke. Two nights later (no smoking during the interim), I smoked a one-hitter of some high quality bud and was just absolutely blazed. Like I actually had to sit down immediately after.

Is this an actual thing that can happen? I've never been that high on such a tiny amount, and I had not taken a tolerance break for months.

It's totally possible I remember taking 25-Nbome and smoked maybe 2 bowls the a day after and holy shit I was high it felt like the trip was brought back like I legit stepped out of the circle lol

Are you sure what you have on tabs (assuming this means blotter) is LSA? I've never heard of that being done as it'd seem unnecessary and inconvenient but I suppose it's possible. Anyway, your weed tolerance probably hasn't changed, but many people get much stronger experiences from it in the days/weeks after a trip. If you've been using LSA relatively frequently, it's no doubt going to intensify the effects from the weed.

Wow that's pretty interesting. Also very convenient, I can smoke less weed and get exponentially higher.

@Grinder: I got it from a very close friend, 99.99% positive it's legit.