• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Did I just have a "minor" O.D on amphetamine...?

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelight Crew
Around 06.00 this morning, after doin amphetamine since yesterday, I decided to bomb (read; put in a cup of coffee) a bigger dose to keep me going. Somehow I fucked up the measurements; instead of putting down 350mg, which I usually do (I've got tolerance and I'm no tweaker-lizard-king but far from a novice ), I somehow managed to do over 700mg, as I've calculated by weighing what's left.
As it came on I began to feel tired and sedated almost. It wasn't uncomfortable or anything; no racing heart, trembles or nausea, which I've read is usually what accompanies a stimulant O.D (among other horrific effects). It felt like a couple of roofies kicking in, eyelids becoming heavy and I just drifted into sleep for about an hour.
Woke up feelin a bit dazed, got a bit lightheaded when I stood up and heard like a droning, buzzing sound for a minute.

I don't feel "speedy", I don't feel sick, no headache, just like I'm really worn-out.

I feel fine now, just a bit worn-out but nothin' particularly worse than after a regular night on speed.

Can someone school my ignorant ass and tell me what the fuck happened? I suppose it was to much?
I've never fallen asleep from smaller dosages, but I've never done this massive amount at once before.

Feel free to call me a fucking dumbass; I feel like a complete fucking moron, but I would be really thankful if someone could confirm this thesis or hand me another on what actually happened. I don't feel like a trip to the E.R is necessary at all, but if that's what you more experienced tweaker-kings advice me to, I'll certainly do it.

I'm taking a break from the speed for awhile now...

Thanks in advance fellow b-lits.

Your body went into sleep mode. Yes sedated is the correct term. It's happened to me before but I got supper disoriented and felt cold AF for 6 hours

Too much of amphetamine sulphate always makes me tired. Unlike with cocaine I don't get racing heart but my muscles spasm a bit and I start sweating a lot.

Light-headedness and buzzing sound is ondicative off fluctuating blood pressure and it accompanies many speed binges.

I think that you had used too much but haven't got in a serious OD territory. I also presume that this is amphetamine sulphate paste/powder which is always very adulterated as 700mg is a pretty hefty dose to say the least. You can clarify if I am right or wrong just for others to know what you have been taking.

Take care!

Your body went into sleep mode. Yes sedated is the correct term. It's happened to me before but I got supper disoriented and felt cold AF for 6 hours
Too much of amphetamine sulphate always makes me tired. Unlike with cocaine I don't get racing heart but my muscles spasm a bit and I start sweating a lot.

Light-headedness and buzzing sound is ondicative off fluctuating blood pressure and it accompanies many speed binges.

I think that you had used too much but haven't got in a serious OD territory. I also presume that this is amphetamine sulphate paste/powder which is always very adulterated as 700mg is a pretty hefty dose to say the least. You can clarify if I am right or wrong just for others to know what you have been taking.

Take care!

Oh, shit. Glad I didn't feel cold AF for six hours.
Thanks @Lebethion

Despite having done 6 and 7 days binges several times, I've never done such amounts that I've been tired.
I have low blood pressure naturally, so that explains that buzz.
That is correct, it's powder and it wasn't all that cut. I did a wash and on 25g I lost ~1,5-2g, which I think is pretty decent (correct me if I'm wrong).
I don't buy street powder since they cut everything with fent here these days.

That's what I figured; it was def not serious O.D, but it still shook me a bit.
Like I stated, I've managed to built tolerance, quite quickly. I'm usually really sensitive to most drugs, but with speed I need like .25 to really get me going where I want to. I do believe my tolerance might have saved me from far more serious issues.
Went through ALOT in december with a couple of friends, and all autumn tbh.
I also binged from new years eve until thursday, slept one night and got back to it.
I know. I know. Seriously fucking stupid - I have no excuse but my project I'm working on, a book.
I also know speed doesn't make you smarter - you're just as dumb but at a higher pace.
It does however help with my ADD-tendencies, except when I fiend, which has become a troublesome habit.
This was definately a wake-up call.

Thanks @Psycho_Logic

You guys are awesome, thank you <3

It seems that you have a good quality powder and a very big tolerance. Yep, the tolerance is the reason why you didn't have much stronger OD symptoms. In a way it was a good thing, but man do you need a tolerance brake. 🤣

Don't wanna preach. Glad we could help. Be safe. :)

It seems that you have a good quality powder and a very big tolerance. Yep, the tolerance is the reason why you didn't have much stronger OD symptoms. In a way it was a good thing, but man do you need a tolerance brake. 🤣

Don't wanna preach. Glad we could help. Be safe. :)
Hahaha, no shit I need a break. 🤣 I feel ridicoulus doing speed with my friends; I give'em like 70-100mg and they're climbing all over the walls and shit. I end up doing like .5 in less than two hours and then I'm getting groovy.

Hey, def not preaching, I need to hear that shit.

Thanks again, same to you my friend!

Amphetamine can often have paradoxical effects when you're a heavy user. When you get to the point that the only thing keeping you going is the drug itself, taking a bit too much can bring on the crash that your body so desperately needs.

When I was doing sulphate daily for a few years, I would often have a line before bed so I could get some sleep. Used to wake up in pools of sweat though...