• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Did I get some bunk diclazepam?

JM357

Bluelighter
About 24 days ago now I ordered some RC benzos. Etizolam, F-lam, Diclazepam. Well the etizolam and F-lam put me in the hospital twice without remembering being released the first time. At that point it was the etizolam (3mgs put me in a blackout and I normally take 2-4mgs clonazepam- 2 gives a mild buzz, 4 heavy). After being released from the hospital the second time, etc. I was down to the diclaz for benzos. II used heavily for about 12 days and then was tapering with diclaz.

Well, I messed up a couple times and it had been well over a week (10-12 days? and normally I take them once or twice a month for 1-2 days) since last benzo use. First time 2mgs clonazepam on an empty stomach- felt a buzz, pretty decent in fact. got another 2mgs with 2 soma and was wrecked. Then last night I had 3 mgs clonaz and again very nice. Well, I talked to my sister who is a nurse practitioner who is well schooled on benzos and told me if you don't have a huge history of benzo abuse and haven't had serious WDs/high doses before that using under a month, especially with the last ten days being a taper there shouldn't be much to worry about with WDs- while benzo WDs are often very severe for most people with most histories they aren't very serious from under a month of use. So I had a decent amount of diclaz left and said "fuck it" and gave myself like 7.5-15mgs (I've now heard different stories from the vendor about how the bottles dispense). Very little effect (I still have enough left for some days and have other US fast shipping vendors and am wondering wither to order clonazolam and use it in small amounts (diff. vendor and don't think they carry diclaz- just f-lam c-lam and etizolam). And this is a few days after 2mgs clonazepam had a good effect and 3mgs plus soma awesome effect.

I took the d-claz a little over 3 hours ago, mostly sublingually after some ramen noodles. Maybe it is just creeping up. But my sis thinks that while there may be some rebound effects I need no huge taper and that I should be fine after 3.5 weeks of use. If the D-claz is bunk I'm sure of it. The steel reserve I just drank had a lot more effect.

I'd have to agree that a months use shouldn't produce any major withdrawawl symptoms but there may be rebound anxiety and some irritability. Its hard to say though if your using all different RC benzo's we don't know the binding affinity's.

I will say this though that Pyrozolam is the best benzo to be used with little rebound anxiety or withdrawal when used for short periods of 1-4 weeks.

Well, I did sleep from like 1 o'clock am to 12:45pm with waking up a couple times. Wondering that maybe I just didn't feel the diclaz b/c there was some already in my system? I'm not going to take any today unless I really start showing WD symptoms and maybe not at all anymore unless some serious symptoms come about. But I am also considering taking 1mg tomorrow, 0.75 the next day, 0.5 the next, 0.25 the next after. Also, the good thing about diclaz is since it has a long half-life it sort of helps taper itself like regular diazepam.

Only complication is I am switching to the methadone clinic and I know they don't like dirties for benzos (induction dose should be the 11th and first appointment the 6th- don't know how to get through the no suboxone weekend (they want people to just stop 72 hours beforehand even though it is taking suboxone AFTER full agonists that causes precipitated WD- I don't know what I am going to do I don't want to do dope again. Have thought about shooting the subs that weekend (as it has an average half-life of only a few hours that way and I know for me my pupils are huge 6 hours later) but I have a doc (PCP) appointment to go to on jan 5th to talk about it- not sure what I should ask them to do but they are the doctors).

I know I sound schizo but I just really am not sure- I feel once they get the methadone dose up then I will not feel the WDs so much if there are any.