• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Did i get ripped off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamuix

Greenlighter
Well.. the only opioids ive been using for a couple years are codeine & kratom and a friend of mine sold me 2 30mg time release and one 5mg fast release tab of morph for $xx. so pretty much 65mgs for $xx.. rip off? how much does morphine usually go for?

i wouldn't of bought it but for some reason i didn't calculate right at first and pretty much thought 1mg morph = 100mg codeine.. whoops, how did i make that mistake? i knew it was 10mg!! duh! is that how it works?

Last edited by a moderator:
inb4 "prices are only allowed in the price thread". yo imma let you finish but i suggest you search for the 2010/2009 price thread and try to find your area and then go from there to figure out if you really think you got ripped off or not. price thread is the best thread of all time. of all time!

lol well played palli, i was half expecting for that to pop up somewhere today=D

check out the price thread dude, we don't allow prices outside of it. and there's no discussion allowed in there so make sure you read the OP with the rules of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.