• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

did DXM today, can i do it tomorrow?

Inds

Bluelighter
Today I did 200mg DXM with some klonopin to mitigate any panicky effects but what ended up happening is me passing out for 2 hours and waking up feeling light not not euphoric at all.
Is it safe to try again tomorrow? I'll do it without any klonopin as reluctant as I am to do that but I shouldnt have a horrible trip with only 200mg right?

If you feel like panicky without the benzo why would it be any differnece tommorow.

I was asking if its safe to do DXM two nights in a row. I would've reserved it for next week but i have 3 days off this week. I don't feel panicky without anxyioltics, just anxious. I may get panicky if I'm taking something that increases blood pressure and heartbeat which is what I heard DXM does.

All i can say is in my experiance i did dxm around 240 mg for many days at a time and probably hundreds of times and didnt die.

A source i like is
https://erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml

Please keep in mind everyone is different. I might be "fine" drinking 16 cups of coffee while someone else would be in the hospital.

I'm not concerned about dying but about becoming like my moron friend who almost burned out his liver doing this shit. That was cuz his had tylenol in it but that's hardly the point.
Doesn't matter either way because I did 210 mg today and the trip was unsatisfying. Bit spaced out, felt lighter but no euphoria or music appreciation. Almost had a panic attack in the middle of it and some bad diarrhea later.